What's new

What did you order today?

I did to start with lol... I don't think it is that good of a name but it's selling and it is not bad,,,

I decided to get a Wotofo SMRT Coil. I ordered it from a seller i use on eBay all the time, it works out cheaper as he doesn't charge postage. Have you tried it yet @Mutley1 it looks a nice bit of kit.

ahh nice one, ive already got 4 Wotofo SMRT Coils mate & got one in my Manik & done over 1000 puffs on that coil & still going fine so they get the thumbs up from me.

ahh nice one, ive already got 4 Wotofo SMRT Coils mate & got one in my Manik & done over 1000 puffs on that coil & still going fine so they get the thumbs up from me.

I bought one then got a 10 piece refill set, 10 mesh and 10 Cotton, i didn't know they existed till i saw one of your posts so Thanks for that, Got a Drag S and now an Argus Pro that will benefit the smrt coils .

I bought one then got a 10 piece refill set, 10 mesh and 10 Cotton, i didn't know they existed till i saw one of your posts so Thanks for that, Got a Drag S and now an Argus Pro that will benefit the smrt coils .
AHH just seen in your other post who you ordered from, I've ordered stuf from him in the past & even though it took awhile to arrive I still got my stuff.

AHH just seen in your other post who you ordered from, I've ordered stuf from him in the past & even though it took awhile to arrive I still got my stuff.

The SMRT Coil kit wasn't from him, it was the refills, mesh and cotton, The main one i use on ebay is Knight Distro, he gets stuff out proper quick usually next day if you order early.

Back
Top Bottom