What's new

What did you order today?

Just ordered a Red Aegis Legend 2 and a Zeus X Mesh RTA in Wine Red to match. A little Birthday treat for myself.

They're on 3Avape now too.
Having bought the 5vape stratum clone from naturevape (yeah, I'm not paying five hundred quid for a genuine) I can vouch for the quality but suspect it will have the same ambition mods 60w board inside (which is no bad thing as it's a reliable bugger).

Having bought the 5vape stratum clone from naturevape (yeah, I'm not paying five hundred quid for a genuine) I can vouch for the quality but suspect it will have the same ambition mods 60w board inside (which is no bad thing as it's a reliable bugger).

Good to know. I don't really care what board it has as long as it's reliable. If it does have the DNA60 it will be a bonus.

Good to know. I don't really care what board it has as long as it's reliable. If it does have the DNA60 it will be a bonus.
For sure, I doubt it tbh as the stratum is a DNA 60 originally. Not sure if the factory is the same that makes ambition stuff but like I say, it's propper heavyweight and it would probably take me five minutes to pop a DNA 60 board into this one.
Really can't imagine how they justify the price of the original of this one. It's almost the twin of the flexy mod and that's about £200 for a genuine DNA 60.

Back
Top Bottom