What's new

What did you order today?

LOL. @crustyfolker you misunderstood me, I wasn't refering to the links and accounts on this forum, I was refering to my own....My fault, should have expressed it better...
I hope my delivery doesn't get destroyed but that the Royal Mail or whoever will get in touch with me and ask me to pay VAT. We'll just have to wait and see.

Yep i misunderstood, I have just had a message from RM someones sent something but haven't paid the correct postage. Have a feeling it's some liquids from vaped4u.
To what i have learned of late customs are just destroying items that have not had the VAT payed. Sourcemore had this issue and have now started to take and pay the VAT. Everzon are also taking the VAT.
Fingers crossed for you fella.

Just Ordered the Profile Squonk Mod and the Profile PS RDA and looking forward to them. Mod from Prime Vapes and RDA from Vaping 101.

Just Ordered the Profile Squonk Mod and the Profile PS RDA and looking forward to them. Mod from Prime Vapes and RDA from Vaping 101.
Does it have different panels for squonk and dual mode?
The review I saw only shown one panel so has a gaping hole in the side when using dual batts.

Does it have different panels for squonk and dual mode?
The review I saw only shown one panel so has a gaping hole in the side when using dual batts.

From what i know you can use the mod in Squonk mode upto 80w, when you remove the bottle it becomes a dual 18650 and goes to 200w.

Back
Top Bottom