What's new

What did you order today?

Sounds lovely mate, that’s my kind of flavour profile. I can’t be doing with all of this fruity nonsense all of the time lol.
Same as me mate use to love fruity flavours but went right off them the only ones i like now and again is strawberry jam on toast or strawberry milkshake ones.

Just a couple of more Chefs bottle shots only because ELFC are doing 20% off with code SHOT20
1. Mexican fried ice - cream.
1. Toffee popcorn ice - cream .
And 1ltr of VG.

Stocking up on some @Digbys while the going is good :)

upload_2022-6-25_10-57-18.png

Took advantage of a 20% code at Chefs and restocked my Strawberry Vapetto stash with 3x30mls no 100mls in stock and a Toffee Popcorn Ice Cream to try.

Took advantage of a 20% code at Chefs and restocked my Strawberry Vapetto stash with 3x30mls no 100mls in stock and a Toffee Popcorn Ice Cream to try.
What's the Strawberry Vapetto like mate? Been thinking about getting a bottle shot of this one i have also got the Toffee Popcorn Ice Cream steeping at the moment have had a sniff and a finger taste and must say it does smell and taste nice so looking forward to this one.

What's the Strawberry Vapetto like mate? Been thinking about getting a bottle shot of this one i have also got the Toffee Popcorn Ice Cream steeping at the moment have had a sniff and a finger taste and must say it does smell and taste nice so looking forward to this one.

I’ve been on Strawberry Vapetto for over 3 years for me it’s my all time favourite juice, I’ve only ever Mtl’d it mixed at 50/50 12mg at 15%, I think Chefs suggest 25% but that’s way too much flavour.
Don’t expect a booming strawberry flavour though it’s a biscuity cream strawberry blend, but not your run of the mill strawberry shortcake it’s nicely balanced, if it sounds like it’s up your street it’s definitely worth a try.
I’ve got about 500ml of concentrate stashed because I’m worried they might discontinue it they’ve been making it for years, it did have a lot of reviews on the Chefs site but I think they went when they updated the website.

I’ve been on Strawberry Vapetto for over 3 years for me it’s my all time favourite juice, I’ve only ever Mtl’d it mixed at 50/50 12mg at 15%, I think Chefs suggest 25% but that’s way too much flavour.
Don’t expect a booming strawberry flavour though it’s a biscuity cream strawberry blend, but not your run of the mill strawberry shortcake it’s nicely balanced, if it sounds like it’s up your street it’s definitely worth a try.
I’ve got about 500ml of concentrate stashed because I’m worried they might discontinue it they’ve been making it for years, it did have a lot of reviews on the Chefs site but I think they went when they updated the website.
Thanks mate it does sound right up my street i shall have to get some on my next order it does sound nice by what you say thanks again mate.

Back
Top Bottom