What's new

What did you order today?

I'm really loving my stacked mechs, especially all the Avid lyfe / comp lyfe stuff.......Just ordered an Avid lyfe gyre quicktwist in aluminium, a battle deck with silver post, a brass comp lyfe stealth cap, an aluminium cage sleeve, and a stackAble brass AV tube .....I'm not spending anymore on Vape stuff ever, ever again...promise.

Hcigar vt inbox.
All because @crustyfolker said so! [emoji23]
I am sure you will like it. I have used mine since i got it last week, waiting for Gearbest to dispatch the swirl and leather panels now. The only place i saw the vt inbox in UK it was priced at £120 with the leather panels included, carbon fibre panels fitted so its almost half price from Gearbest.
I await your opinion once you have yours.

I am sure you will like it. I have used mine since i got it last week, waiting for Gearbest to dispatch the swirl and leather panels now. The only place i saw the vt inbox in UK it was priced at £120 with the leather panels included, carbon fibre panels fitted so its almost half price from Gearbest.
I await your opinion once you have yours.
Well it's on its way, so now the wait begins!
Looking forward to trying it, so will definitely let you know.

Well it's on its way, so now the wait begins!
Looking forward to trying it, so will definitely let you know.
Cool mine took 7 or 8 days to arrive after it was sent out. Which colour did you go for?. I had the Gold as the blue and black where more Carbon fiber looking and that doesn't appeal to me at all. The Gold reminds me more of the cloth on a old Hifi speaker lol.
Hope it arrives for you soon, I am using mine again today.

I actually went for the blue, as it doesn't really matter, I'm ordering the brown leather panels to replace them!

just ordered this for my wife .. pick it up tomorrow :2thumbsup:

media[2].jpg

Back
Top Bottom