What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Two more PRECIOUUUUUUUSSSSSS Aspire Cleito tanks arrived today. :)

5 and counting (don't like mixing flavours with these coils).

20160218.jpg
I am assuming you rate these highly then? have you tasted the rubber band hint that a few reviewers ahve been banging on about? I have not tried one. got the triton 2 for work with the clapton coils and think it is brilliant

I am assuming you rate these highly then? have you tasted the rubber band hint that a few reviewers ahve been banging on about? I have not tried one. got the triton 2 for work with the clapton coils and think it is brilliant

Yes, a huge fan boy of the Cleito mate. Not sure about tasting rubber bands at all. I didn't use them at first - until I knocked a unit over.... the glass didn't break, but the tank was only 1 day old, so I decided to 'stick the rubber on' (if you pardon the expression) ;)

Taste is what the Cleito is all about. Thirsty coils but for me, unbeatable flavour and vapour. I prefer the 0.4 ohm coils. The 0.2 are intense with this tank but juice consumption just becomes a bit silly. (Vaped a £10.99 20ml bottle of Element Fresh Squeeze juice in a day with the 0.2 ohm coil!!!).

Last edited:
Glad to know I am not the only one that finds them awkward. Definitely not going to put the lid back on while the batteries are in there again. Think I might try putting AAAs in there and see how it goes.
for some reason (must be thinner skin) Ikea batteries fit and you can close lid.. Durexcell were non starters

Wow
Yes, a huge fan boy of the Cleito mate. Not sure about tasting rubber bands at all. I didn't use them at first - until I knocked a unit over.... the glass didn't break, but the tank was only 1 day old, so I decided to 'stick the rubber on' (if you pardon the expression) ;)

Taste is what the Cleito is all about. Thirsty coils but for me, unbeatable flavour and vapour. I prefer the 0.4 ohm coils. The 0.2 are intense with this tank but juice consumption just becomes a bit silly. (Vaped a £10.99 20ml bottle of Element Fresh Squeeze juice in a day with the 0.2 ohm coil!!!).
thats tfv4 thirsty! I buy my juice from titsauce. I get 100 ml for £16 so thirsty tanks don't bother me too much. Might get one. The rubber that is from the vape apprently ...

Wow

thats tfv4 thirsty! I buy my juice from titsauce. I get 100 ml for £16 so thirsty tanks don't bother me too much. Might get one. The rubber that is from the vape apprently ...

A rubber taste, you mean? No, not noticed that at all. Amazing flavour - rubber free in my experienece of it!

Will check out the titsauce - good price! cheers.

image.jpeg
A particularly good vape mail day today. A few nice deliveries consisting of a Volcano Lavabox DNA200 from Grey Haze. Uwell Crown and Aspire Cleito from UK Ecig Store. Spare coils for the crown from Elegant Vapour and some Chuff Stuff juice, thanks @diva

Looking forward to trying these all out tonight :)

Griffin arrived from Gearbest and some delicious Loopy. Worth the drive to the Post Office!

Attachments

• 1455827280024.jpg
    1455827280024.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 97
Back
Top Bottom