What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Awesomeness from the coiling genius that is @cloudcuckoo :jawdrop: thanks buddy :)
IMG_20160219_102042.jpg
fo

My iSub Apex got a bigger friend delivered today :)

Attachments

• 1455890872866.jpg
    1455890872866.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 97
how do you like it? got one of these myself, I like it, but wish the deck was bigger....
The aromamizerator? Its cool for cats, although I struggled to get some large Clapton's on, hence sending it to @cloudcuckoo lol, he's manages to pull a 0.7 ish build on that with duals which is sweeeet as

The aromamizerator? Its cool for cats, although I struggled to get some large Clapton's on, hence sending it to @cloudcuckoo lol, he's manages to pull a 0.7 ish build on that with duals which is sweeeet as
I've got a 22 ga vertical build in there. does the trick. not used it much since I got my Petri. my wife is going to kill me if I keep buying shit haha.

I've got a 22 ga vertical build in there. does the trick. not used it much since I got my Petri. my wife is going to kill me if I keep buying shit haha.
I've taken to stashing bits in the car, never keep it all together in one place, she never pays too much attention and most my tanks and mods look "similar" so she has no idea how big my problem is lol

I'm sure my wife hasn't noticed the griffin, and still thinks it's my billow! I swap drip tips from time to time to keep her confused!

Back
Top Bottom