What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

for some reason (must be thinner skin) Ikea batteries fit and you can close lid.. Durexcell were non starters

When I line the lid up with the case the batteries extend a good 2/3mm past the base of the lid so maybe if I unwrapped them they would be alright, but I don't feel like doing that right now. Not that it should be an issue with a plastic case.

A rubber taste, you mean? No, not noticed that at all. Amazing flavour - rubber free in my experienece of it!

Will check out the titsauce - good price! cheers.

Really liking the look of the Cleito, but I don't like to buy tanks without RBAs. I thought I had seen someone post a pic of an RBA for the cleito, but I can't seem to find it online.

When I line the lid up with the case the batteries extend a good 2/3mm past the base of the lid so maybe if I unwrapped them they would be alright, but I don't feel like doing that right now. Not that it should be an issue with a plastic case.
its a problem that coil master have to address.. everybody seems to complaining.. maybe a e mail to them.. I believe they are a good company and might replace it for you

View attachment 79488 A particularly good vape mail day today. A few nice deliveries consisting of a Volcano Lavabox DNA200 from Grey Haze. Uwell Crown and Aspire Cleito from UK Ecig Store. Spare coils for the crown from Elegant Vapour and some Chuff Stuff juice, thanks @diva

Looking forward to trying these all out tonight :)

Love Chuff Stuff juice! .... and always brilliant service from @diva ;)

Really liking the look of the Cleito, but I don't like to buy tanks without RBAs. I thought I had seen someone post a pic of an RBA for the cleito, but I can't seem to find it online.

Not one out yet mate, but I'm postive they'll bring one out soon. They will (or should) know that they'll be losing potential buyers by not having an RBA section. Here's hoping!

Dewberry Cream & Chimpantea! B&M purchases for me hols, lovely flavours from Smokium.

Attachments

• 1455828651817.jpg
    1455828651817.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 105
A rubber taste, you mean? No, not noticed that at all. Amazing flavour - rubber free in my experienece of it!

Will check out the titsauce - good price! cheers.
I haven't tried all the flavours. But blue slush, hobbit water (like Murray mints) and a vimto one are worth a try. He does 10ml bottles for £3. Good for a test hey.

its a problem that coil master have to address.. everybody seems to complaining.. maybe a e mail to them.. I believe they are a good company and might replace it for you

Looking at their forum it seems they aren't great at responding to customers. Plus I doubt they are going to ship out an ohmmeter by itself. I might give it a try anyways but I won't get my hopes up.

very nice quality. nice flavour and some good clouds too. however this is no cloud chasers RDA. no adjustable airflow, which is fine by me, but if you dont like that exact amount of airflow...tough. lol. can be a little bit fiddly getting both of your coils in before tightening down, but that's not too big of a deal. I like it.

Back
Top Bottom