What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

image.jpg

Aspire Puxos arrived. Waiting for the Wasp Nano RTA for it now.

Got myself some liquid today:
175932-02e42b1812986c5575cd3b0d2a0222c2.jpg

The shop where I ordered this from is definitely the first shop, where I've had such a bad experience with, that I'll never ever use them again...
As it's a german shop it does not really matter for you guys, but I have to vent a little right now:

First of all, together with this liquid I also bought the Vapefly Brunhilde RTA, as it was apparently in stock, just to find out a while later, that they did not actually have it whatsoever, but that it should come into stock within a week or two. I thought to myself: OK, I can wait.
After over two weeks I get back to them, asking how the status is, just to get informed, that it could take up to another month for the RTA to be in stock again. Therefore I asked them to ship out those liquids now and ship the RTA later when they finally have it in stock. It took a bit of back and forth for them to actually agree on doing it and covering the shipping-cost.
After over a week of even more waiting I finally got a tracking number and it arrived today.
But things got worse: They did not actually pay for the shipping in advance, which is why I've had to pay 6,99€ to my postie to actually get the damn parcel! I could have just refused to take it, but the liquids were pretty damn cheap, which is why I took it anyways. Funny thing is: Shipping-cost for buying from this shop is actually only 4,99€....
So: Basically I am now waiting for a reply from them to get my 6,99€ back and hopefully have the RTA shipped as well at some point, without having to do all of this crap again.

Never have I ever had such a horrible experience with an online shop!

Attachments

• IMG_20190326_100817_336.jpg
    IMG_20190326_100817_336.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 194
Got myself some liquid today:
175932-02e42b1812986c5575cd3b0d2a0222c2.jpg

The shop where I ordered this from is definitely the first shop, where I've had such a bad experience with, that I'll never ever use them again...
As it's a german shop it does not really matter for you guys, but I have to vent a little right now:

First of all, together with this liquid I also bought the Vapefly Brunhilde RTA, as it was apparently in stock, just to find out a while later, that they did not actually have it whatsoever, but that it should come into stock within a week or two. I thought to myself: OK, I can wait.
After over two weeks I get back to them, asking how the status is, just to get informed, that it could take up to another month for the RTA to be in stock again. Therefore I asked them to ship out those liquids now and ship the RTA later when they finally have it in stock. It took a bit of back and forth for them to actually agree on doing it and covering the shipping-cost.
After over a week of even more waiting I finally got a tracking number and it arrived today.
But things got worse: They did not actually pay for the shipping in advance, which is why I've had to pay 6,99€ to my postie to actually get the damn parcel! I could have just refused to take it, but the liquids were pretty damn cheap, which is why I took it anyways. Funny thing is: Shipping-cost for buying from this shop is actually only 4,99€....
So: Basically I am now waiting for a reply from them to get my 6,99€ back and hopefully have the RTA shipped as well at some point, without having to do all of this crap again.

Never have I ever had such a horrible experience with an online shop!

Oof, thats a rough story :(

Lets hope the liquids are great to make up for the shit service thus far.

Well, I have just mixed them and am currently trying them out.
I'll just update this post with my impressions on them (although you most likely can't get a good bunch of them in the UK, as some of them are german liquids):

Both of the liquids from "Blitz" are surprisingly nice! They are honestly one of the best liquids I have tried to date! An incredible suprise, considering they are also one of the cheapest liquids I have ever tried for only 6,99€ per 60ml bottle full of concentrate.
"Winterlicher Punsch" by Jack Frost tastes just like Glühwein (whatever that would be in english).
"WasAnderes" by Fansaft tastes quite weird. It's not bad, but I really can't describe the flavor of it.
"FM-Juice" by Military Liquid tastes very much like an authentic Chai Latte. I've had a liquid like this in the past from "Fuck the Rules", but this one is way better.
Greni-Juice by Military Liquids again tastes just like it's described. Green Apple and berries. Nice.
"Blue Burst" by Riot Squad: Not bad at all. The best blue slush kidn of a flavor I have tried so far, but there still is a very slight soapy taste to it, but that may go away with a little steep, as I have mixed all of those liquids just a few hours ago.

Last edited:
Got a clear pod and some coils for the Artery Pal from Manabush much easier to see your juice and a bit more capacity than the one that comes with it, I like this pod system!!

No one loves me [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] ..fuck all [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom