What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Got home from work at 4.30pm yesterday and went straight to bed cos I was rough as fuck. Hope it’s not the virus thingy. But before I hit the sack, I opened a parcel from @vapesmarter The “Taboo” This is one serious mod. I’ll put a pic on when I can. It has got to be the best mod I have ever held. Thanks Stu.

looking forwards to seeing the Mod mate hope you are all good bud keep us updated

My Modefined Lyra Boxmod arrived about 20 minutes ago, looks like a decent mod. I will probably try it later if I don't forget which is something I generally do, plus I got a Government letter about the Corona virus.

image.jpg

Got home from work at 4.30pm yesterday and went straight to bed cos I was rough as fuck. Hope it’s not the virus thingy. But before I hit the sack, I opened a parcel from @vapesmarter The “Taboo” This is one serious mod. I’ll put a pic on when I can. It has got to be the best mod I have ever held. Thanks Stu.
You went to bed with alleged illness because I asked you to empty and re-stack the dishwasher you lazy tw@t !!! :55::55: Just saying !!!

Just to add a bit more items to the already huge stock.

This should last 1 or 2 days

20200409_161951.jpg

Back
Top Bottom