What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I've been enjoying mine. Decent for what it is. How are you finding it as the pod queen?
Hi Love!

Sorry been a mental day at work and then got a call around 16.30 to say my father in law has passed away, absolutely gutted. He had dementia for the last 4 years, he had a bad stroke about 6-8 weeks ago and and has been in hospital since, then he got the shitty Corona Virus and he was just too weak to fight it. To be honest we knew it was coming but still sucks! HE is in a better place now but with Dementia you kind of loose them twice you know. He has been in my life for 21 years and he was an amazing man, just trying to be strong for my husband atm as he has lost his dad and its hit him hard.....sorry to be a debbie downer :(

So anyway moving on to the Xtra, honestly the jury is still out, I have not been blown away but its growing on me, it hits hard, I have tried a few pods/aios recently and I fell in love with the Orbit Baby, The Osmall and Aspire Spryte (I purchased 2 out of the 3 myself) so my hopes were probably a tad unrealistic for the xtra, time will tell as I wont right the review ill next week so we will see how I get on over the bank holiday.

Glad your enjoying it mate, hope you are well and enjoy the weekend x

Last edited:
Hi Love!

Sorry been a mental day at work and then got a call around 16.30 to say my father in law has passed away, absolutely gutted. He had dementia for the last 4 years, he had a bad stroke about 6-8 weeks ago and and has been in hospital since, then in got the shitty Corona Virus and he was just too weak to fight it. To be honest we knew it was coming but still sucks! HE is in a better place now but with Dementia you kind of loose them twice you know. He has been in my life for 21 years and he was an amazing man, just trying to be strong for my husband atm as he has lost his dad and its hit him hard.....sorry to be a debbie downer :(

So anyway moving on to the Xtra, honestly the jury is still out, I have not been blown away but its growing on me, it hits hard, I have tried a few pods/aios recently and I fell in love with the Orbit Baby, The Osmall and Aspire Spryte (1 purchased 2 out of the 3 myself) so my hopes were probably a tad unrealistic for the xtra, time will tell as I wont right the review ill next week so we will see how I get on over the bank holiday.

Really sorry to hear that Dee. :grouphug:

Hi Love!

Sorry been a mental day at work and then got a call around 16.30 to say my father in law has passed away, absolutely gutted. He had dementia for the last 4 years, he had a bad stroke about 6-8 weeks ago and and has been in hospital since, then he got the shitty Corona Virus and he was just too weak to fight it. To be honest we knew it was coming but still sucks! HE is in a better place now but with Dementia you kind of loose them twice you know. He has been in my life for 21 years and he was an amazing man, just trying to be strong for my husband atm as he has lost his dad and its hit him hard.....sorry to be a debbie downer :(

So anyway moving on to the Xtra, honestly the jury is still out, I have not been blown away but its growing on me, it hits hard, I have tried a few pods/aios recently and I fell in love with the Orbit Baby, The Osmall and Aspire Spryte (I purchased 2 out of the 3 myself) so my hopes were probably a tad unrealistic for the xtra, time will tell as I wont right the review ill next week so we will see how I get on over the bank holiday.

Sorry to hear that @DeeDee my thoughts go out to you and your family.

Sorry to hear about your father in law.. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers

Back
Top Bottom