What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Hi Love!

Sorry been a mental day at work and then got a call around 16.30 to say my father in law has passed away, absolutely gutted. He had dementia for the last 4 years, he had a bad stroke about 6-8 weeks ago and and has been in hospital since, then he got the shitty Corona Virus and he was just too weak to fight it. To be honest we knew it was coming but still sucks! HE is in a better place now but with Dementia you kind of loose them twice you know. He has been in my life for 21 years and he was an amazing man, just trying to be strong for my husband atm as he has lost his dad and its hit him hard.....sorry to be a debbie downer :(

So anyway moving on to the Xtra, honestly the jury is still out, I have not been blown away but its growing on me, it hits hard, I have tried a few pods/aios recently and I fell in love with the Orbit Baby, The Osmall and Aspire Spryte (I purchased 2 out of the 3 myself) so my hopes were probably a tad unrealistic for the xtra, time will tell as I wont right the review ill next week so we will see how I get on over the bank holiday.

Glad your enjoying it mate, hope you are well and enjoy the weekend x

Hey deedee really sorry to hear about your father in law. My grandad had dementia for a long time before he passed so I know the pain of it. A horrible thing to witness. I hope you and your family are coping ok.

Hi Love!

Sorry been a mental day at work and then got a call around 16.30 to say my father in law has passed away, absolutely gutted. He had dementia for the last 4 years, he had a bad stroke about 6-8 weeks ago and and has been in hospital since, then he got the shitty Corona Virus and he was just too weak to fight it. To be honest we knew it was coming but still sucks! HE is in a better place now but with Dementia you kind of loose them twice you know. He has been in my life for 21 years and he was an amazing man, just trying to be strong for my husband atm as he has lost his dad and its hit him hard.....sorry to be a debbie downer :(

So anyway moving on to the Xtra, honestly the jury is still out, I have not been blown away but its growing on me, it hits hard, I have tried a few pods/aios recently and I fell in love with the Orbit Baby, The Osmall and Aspire Spryte (I purchased 2 out of the 3 myself) so my hopes were probably a tad unrealistic for the xtra, time will tell as I wont right the review ill next week so we will see how I get on over the bank holiday.

@DeeDee
Sorry sorry to hear your sad news Dee
Look after your hubby and yourself.
Take care
Stay safe
Jon

Hi all.

So I received this a few weeks ago now but i have only just got round to using it.......
WOW it was worth the wait. Very early days and my review will follow end of next week but I LIKE IT A LOT.

@Vapaneezer Scrooge u were of course right......again! :10:

VAPORESSO PM80

20200405_105152.jpg 20200410_234757.jpg 20200410_164139.jpg

Thank you @Vaporesso for allowing me to review this!

Hi Love!

Jeez, only just saw this, so sorry for your loss :(

Hopefully you will take my inappropriate emoji the right way.....:santadance:

Hi all.

So I received this a few weeks ago now but i have only just got round to using it.......
WOW it was worth the wait. Very early days and my review will follow end of next week but I LIKE IT A LOT.

@Vapaneezer Scrooge u were of course right......again! :10:

VAPORESSO PM80

View attachment 215344 View attachment 215342 View attachment 215343

Thank you @Vaporesso for allowing me to review this!
Glad you're enjoying the PM80, novelty hasn't worn off for me, one of the best vapes I own.

Todays vape mail is
1 100ml shortfill of moreish puff popcorn peanut butter +nic shots.
1 50ml shortfill of Double Drip Strawberry Laces & Sherbet + nic shot
From Vapestreams.
And my last order from Ralfy's closeing down sale
1 Stainless Apocalpse second generation RDA.
1 Brass Goon RDA ( Which should of been a another Apocalpse but never mind )
2 810 Drip tips one brass and the other copper.
and 1 spool of NI80 wire.

Todays vape mail is
1 100ml shortfill of moreish puff popcorn peanut butter +nic shots.
1 50ml shortfill of Double Drip Strawberry Laces & Sherbet + nic shot
From Vapestreams.
And my last order from Ralfy's closeing down sale
1 Stainless Apocalpse second generation RDA.
1 Brass Goon RDA ( Which should of been a another Apocalpse but never mind )
2 810 Drip tips one brass and the other copper.
and 1 spool of NI80 wire.

still waiting on my order mate :confused:

Back
Top Bottom