What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

postie brought me nothing the bastard, but then again i did not order till late thursday evening & yesterday was a bank holiday ;) & i have enough liquid too last me till next year lol.

Did u notice the rubber airflow bungs?

I did. But I haven't read the manual to figure out what to do with them yet. I presume they are to restrict the airflow, but as I am exclusively a DTL vaper (right now) I like a lot of airflow.

Right - I will go and read the manual now....

Topside Dual & a DR V2, I'm about two years behind everyone else [emoji23]

IMG_20200411_142354887.jpeg
IMG_20200411_153751767.jpeg

Some liquids from Brews Bros 40% sale to try. They even threw in a few 10ml tester bottles to try. Classy

Sorry been busy with work trying to get sales tidied with client be at it for ages as its in a right ca fuff.all from home though,with none of my other duties so getting on with Still not stopped some more prime vape stuff, tried the lemon mess. need i say more ordered, and a carmel crunch to try

Hi Love!

Sorry been a mental day at work and then got a call around 16.30 to say my father in law has passed away, absolutely gutted. He had dementia for the last 4 years, he had a bad stroke about 6-8 weeks ago and and has been in hospital since, then he got the shitty Corona Virus and he was just too weak to fight it. To be honest we knew it was coming but still sucks! HE is in a better place now but with Dementia you kind of loose them twice you know. He has been in my life for 21 years and he was an amazing man, just trying to be strong for my husband atm as he has lost his dad and its hit him hard.....sorry to be a debbie downer :(

So anyway moving on to the Xtra, honestly the jury is still out, I have not been blown away but its growing on me, it hits hard, I have tried a few pods/aios recently and I fell in love with the Orbit Baby, The Osmall and Aspire Spryte (I purchased 2 out of the 3 myself) so my hopes were probably a tad unrealistic for the xtra, time will tell as I wont right the review ill next week so we will see how I get on over the bank holiday.

Glad your enjoying it mate, hope you are well and enjoy the weekend x

:grouphug:

cracking mods i use mine mostly when at home as bit heavy only the ole pocket when out & about hope your enjoying it bud :)

Given it a run tonight, it is a little heavier than expected but nice & sturdy. Keeping it in the house myself, I wouldn't want to dropping it on concrete, it's too pretty! The DR v2 is awesome too, I've not vaped the original for ages but I'm using the honeycomb airflow, it's pretty much the Drop Dead, so it's like having another Dead Rabbit & Drop Dead

Back
Top Bottom