What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I'm sure I will mate wasn't sure about the banana when I ordered it but it smells so fucking good I almost wanna bath in it [emoji23]

I know what you mean, I’m not a massive banana fan either TBH. But banana and custard on the other hand is awesome [emoji16]

I know what you mean, I’m not a massive banana fan either TBH. But banana and custard on the other hand is awesome [emoji16]
Never tried a banana custard this is my first so will let you know what I think after a steep

Nice! Finally got the Aegis X mod eh, excellent! Let me know how the Blue Raspberry liquid tastes will ya as be interested to know.

I will do, I like Raspberries and ate tons of them as a kid. not had any for years hence me buying the raspberry flavour juice, only need Sardine flavoured juice and I will be an happy man lol. @ForestMagpie I will let you know how it tastes once I get some nicotine to put in it :) Can you recommend a Custard ? anyone.

finally arrived

IMG_3401.JPG
IMG_3402.JPG
IMG_3403.JPG

I will do, I like Raspberries and ate tons of them as a kid. not had any for years hence me buying the raspberry flavour juice, only need Sardine flavoured juice and I will be an happy man lol. @ForestMagpie I will let you know how it tastes once I get some nicotine to put in it :) Can you recommend a Custard ? anyone.
For custard go to Prime Vapes mate, best lot around by far.

Hey they finally come mate have you tried any of the Apocalypses yet ? They are a nice RDA well worth the wait mate.

not yet bud ive working my way through the zoo we have here weekly cleaning out :lol1: ive already got an Apocalypse damm good RDA but will get them all set up later on :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom