What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

@nwhornet I really like it but need to stop spending money on mods lol, If I ban myself from POTV that might help with my vaping addiction. Just come on here every couple of days.

@nwhornet I really like it but need to stop spending money on mods lol, If I ban myself from POTV that might help with my vaping addiction. Just come on here every couple of days.
Try to find the vape that suits you from the gear you have/will have. When you get comfortable using what you have then look at stuff that fits & not stuff that shines brightly. Trust me, all that glitters ain't gold. I've had a few purchases that were shite after chasing the mythical perfect vape only to end up on the older stuff that worked. Now I purchase because I can, not because I want & have a good sellection of mods & atties that work for me. If you must try the latest RDA/RTA see if there's a clone first. £15-20 better wasted than blowing £50+ on an OG that doesn't do it for you.

Some liquid from Rejuiced & while I was putting in the nic shots I accidentally put 1 & half bottle into one of the shortfills doh.
IMG_20200415_143844.jpeg

Last week I posted a thread in regards to a new mod. I wanted suggestions, and I received a fair few of them. @wraith however, went a step further. He PM’d myself and kindly offered his unused Asmodus EOS II Ultroner free of charge. I’ve been taken aback by his kindness!

It arrived safely today, by special delivery too. He’s refused payment, all he asks is that I keep up the POTV karma when someone else needs the help. Thank you Wraith! It’s beautiful
DD748362-77D5-4544-9AC6-829938F4DFEC.jpeg

Try to find the vape that suits you from the gear you have/will have. When you get comfortable using what you have then look at stuff that fits & not stuff that shines brightly. Trust me, all that glitters ain't gold. I've had a few purchases that were shite after chasing the mythical perfect vape only to end up on the older stuff that worked. Now I purchase because I can, not because I want & have a good sellection of mods & atties that work for me. If you must try the latest RDA/RTA see if there's a clone first. £15-20 better wasted than blowing £50+ on an OG that doesn't do it for you.

@nwhornet To be fair I have a addictive personality, I have done it with most things I get into. Out of everything I have bought my Guitars are the only thing I have stuck at, and I think vaping is gonna be the 2nd thing I really stick at, my idea (and don't laugh at this) is if I buy a lot of things for vaping among other things then I have to stick with it or it will be a waste of money and I really don't like wasting money. My collection of mods and pods is way smaller than most of you guys on here. At the minute I only have 8 mods and pods oh and 2 on the way lol.

Last week I posted a thread in regards to a new mod. I wanted suggestions, and I received a fair few of them. @wraith however, went a step further. He PM’d myself and kindly offered his unused Asmodus EOS II Ultroner free of charge. I’ve been taken aback by his kindness!

It arrived safely today, by special delivery too. He’s refused payment, all he asks is that I keep up the POTV karma when someone else needs the help. Thank you Wraith! It’s beautiful View attachment 215678

That is nice.

It arrived safely today, by special delivery too. He’s refused payment, all he asks is that I keep up the POTV karma when someone else needs the help. Thank you Wraith! It’s beautiful View attachment 215678
That is an absolute thing of beauty.

Back
Top Bottom