What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Last week I posted a thread in regards to a new mod. I wanted suggestions, and I received a fair few of them. @wraith however, went a step further. He PM’d myself and kindly offered his unused Asmodus EOS II Ultroner free of charge. I’ve been taken aback by his kindness!

It arrived safely today, by special delivery too. He’s refused payment, all he asks is that I keep up the POTV karma when someone else needs the help. Thank you Wraith! It’s beautiful View attachment 215678
You're welcome mate. Enjoy!

20200415_201428.jpg

@ForestMagpie is this the juice you have been waiting a while for ?. What flavours are the Black Mamba and the Liquid Rage one ?. Still waiting for my postie, he shouldn't be that long now....hopefully has some packages for me :)

@ForestMagpie is this the juice you have been waiting a while for ?. What flavours are the Black Mamba and the Liquid Rage one ?. Still waiting for my postie, he shouldn't be that long now....hopefully has some packages for me :)
It is mate, the Black Mamba is tobacco with dark honey and vanilla, the Black Monk is blackcurrant, aniseed and menthol, can't wait to try them but the black monk will need a steep for a bit. Hope your postie turns up soon!

Postie dropped me off some 4ml bubble-glass for the Expromizer and an Integra drip tip.

IMG_1919.JPG

Todays vape mail is a OSMALL pod + extra pack of pods for review and a pack of masks from the very kind Jessica @Vaporesso review on this pod will be on here in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom