What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

New Xtar charger and two fresh 18650’s arrived from fogstar this morning. Super quick delivery from them. Fantastic service

A Hellvape Destiny from Legion of Vapez
20200417_101325.jpeg

New Xtar charger and two fresh 18650’s arrived from fogstar this morning. Super quick delivery from them. Fantastic service

Waiting for some batteries from Fogstar myself, thought they would of arrived yesterday. Also waiting for some Nic Shots that were missing from a previous order from Elite Liquids.

Waiting for some batteries from Fogstar myself, thought they would of arrived yesterday. Also waiting for some Nic Shots that were missing from a previous order from Elite Liquids.
My order was shipped from Fogstar 7 days ago and I live in Redditch which is where they are based!! The post is all over the place at the moment and some stuff comes quickly and some not!!

All this battery talk has reminded me I need to order some 21700s.

I paid £1.49 for the Royal Mail 24 delivery so maybe that’s why I got mine so quick. £1.49 seemed a bargain to be honest seeing as some companies charge in excess of £5 for standard delivery terms

I paid £1.49 for the Royal Mail 24 delivery so maybe that’s why I got mine so quick. £1.49 seemed a bargain to be honest seeing as some companies charge in excess of £5 for standard delivery terms

I also paid for First Class Delivery on Wednesday which was the day they apparently shipped them. The postman has been and gone and the only thing that came was my Nic Shots. If Fogstar can't guarantee first class delivery they shouldn't charge customers. I wanted the batteries for my new Aspire Squonker but now I am forced to wait.

I also paid for First Class Delivery on Wednesday which was the day they apparently shipped them. The postman has been and gone and the only thing that came was my Nic Shots. If Fogstar can't guarantee first class delivery they shouldn't charge customers. I wanted the batteries for my new Aspire Squonker but now I am forced to wait.

Some first class parcels are taking over a week to arrive, first class isn’t a guaranteed service buddy.

It’s just a lottery at the moment, we are all in the same boat :)

Fogstar, and any other vendor, can't guarantee 1st Class delivery. That's Royal Mail who provide the service. All delivery companies are struggling with extra workload due to current circumstances.

Once Fogstar ship it's out on their hands, my order the other week took a good 10 days. Lyndsey was in the the office on her own so things will be a little slower

Back
Top Bottom