What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I am just chilling out over ANY orders I have made it is not the companies fault delivery is so slow it is just the way it is at the moment!!

I have had batteries from Fogstar before, I know it's out of their hands once they are shipped but my point is if Fogstar know there could be delays they shouldn't charge you First Class Postage because the buyer is still having to wait just as long as someone not paying First Class. I have no beef with Fogstar who are a great company, this just strikes me as funny.

I have had batteries from Fogstar before, I know it's out of their hands once they are shipped but my point is if Fogstar know there could be delays they shouldn't charge you First Class Postage because the buyer is still having to wait just as long as someone not paying First Class. I have no beef with Fogstar who are a great company, this just strikes me as funny.

maybe you should of thought that because of the current situation that could, just maybe , effect delivery times & go for the free option

An extraordinary gift from @ZT Manabush that I feel guilty to receive but would have been a total fool to turn away, pic to follow but I'm like a pig in a trough at the moment!
:pie::pie::pie::pie:

I'm waiting for an item that was posted last Thursday first class.
Spoke to the postie yesterday and he said that Nottinghams main depot had to redirect 500 cages last week to be processed somewhere else because they are simply overwhelmed with the volumes of post at the moment.
Online purchases have skyrocketed lately beyond manageable levels.

I also paid for First Class Delivery on Wednesday which was the day they apparently shipped them. The postman has been and gone and the only thing that came was my Nic Shots. If Fogstar can't guarantee first class delivery they shouldn't charge customers. I wanted the batteries for my new Aspire Squonker but now I am forced to wait.

It may be due to my relatively obscure location, I hail from north wales, right out in the sticks actually, hardly a soul in sight at the best of times. Workload for the posties around mine is very low and there’s plenty of them about. Might be your area is a busy one

I appreciate it’s frustrating - but we send the parcels with the services selected. We pay extra for the 1st class, and actually make a loss on each 1st class option selected.

Obviously it’s impossible for us to know which Sorting Centers are struggling and understaffed. The class system is still working, 2nd class won’t arrive the same time as 1st class, so customers paying for priority during this difficult time are still getting a better service - it just may not seem like it.

20200417_130524.jpg

I appreciate it’s frustrating - but we send the parcels with the services selected. We pay extra for the 1st class, and actually make a loss on each 1st class option selected.

Obviously it’s impossible for us to know which Sorting Centers are struggling and understaffed. The class system is still working, 2nd class won’t arrive the same time as 1st class, so customers paying for priority during this difficult time are still getting a better service - it just may not seem like it.

Get back in the beer garden, it's not vendor of the year time yet ;)

Back
Top Bottom