What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Errrrr, you have something bad to say about it? Heresy, heresy! Get the heretic! :rotflmao:

Tight airflow, too tight for me, tighter than the GTX18 on one airflow hole

2.jpg

Tight airflow, too tight for me, tighter than the GTX18 on one airflow hole

View attachment 244877

The 9ne thing I have noticed is the airlines on the 510 near the actual hole you screw the tank into aren't very flat they should have round them off as if you run your nail around it it's like there is a ridge so the air can't get through properly to the airhole in the coil

The 9ne thing I have noticed is the airlines on the 510 near the actual hole you screw the tank into aren't very flat they should have round them off as if you run your nail around it it's like there is a ridge so the air can't get through properly to the airhole in the coil

I have had debate and discussion with the innokin rep, apparently my tank is fine, the coil airflow holes arent mean to (necessarily) line up with the airflow slots, milled into the tank base. Well fine, lets wait and see what the people who are buying the thing, make of that, it's too fucking tight, imo. Why have the airflow slots, on the tank base, if they're not required (to do a job)?

I have had debate and discussion with the innokin rep, apparently my tank is fine, the coil airflow holes arent mean to (necessarily) line up with the airflow slots, milled into the tank base. Well fine, lets wait and see what the people who are buying the thing, make of that, it's too fucking tight, imo. Why have the airflow slots, on the tank base, if they're not required (to do a job)?

Just checked mine and its the same on the base of the tank not lining up and it does feel tight but not as tight as the 2019 kf lite I had that was a cunt so couldn't use it and why not have bigger slots on the 510 so the air could pass through abit better so it may not be as tight

A pretty little tester from the lovely people @Innokin.

View attachment 244851

I'm quite smitten with it already. Now I've just got to decide which coil to try first.

For all the high end gear we have sometime the simplest things are the best.

Finished off an old tank and coil last night, starting afresh with this little beauty today... So far so good..

Just afew more coils for the sensis, should last me for awhile as they just keep going in Fo mode, ordered from 3fvape 13 days ago.
IMG_20210416_131508_310.jpg

Back
Top Bottom