What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Glad it arrived and glad you're liking it mate!

That's a Ni80 Quad-Core Fused Clapton in the spares bag by the way ;)

Must admit I only looked at the pins and MTL wick barrel thingy. I noticed the spares bag was there but didn't really look at the contents. I've put the coil in the pin bag so I'll remember to use it when I try out a few of the other pins over the weekend.

At the moment I'm not being too adventurous because I'm still finding my feet in Boro world, but other than putting the glass in upside down after fitting the RBA this morning, filling - and discovering the glass won't close... things are going well. In a week or so I'll be confident enough to take off my water wings while I vape.

Monarchy bxr

20231129_103959.jpg
20231129_103952.jpg

@Chris K liquids arrived along with the Mrs Lord goodies and some concentrates which magically turned into 3 litres of various home brew specials this afternoon :2thumbsup:

Bought 2 pairs from Fogstar re Black Friday, distinctly unimpressed with the run time (Unity RTA, 0.15 - 0.20ohm, vaping at 40-45 watts), maybe they get better with a few extra charges :hmm: the P42A seems better.

moli.jpg

Got myself a second Steam Crave Pumper from Ultimate Juice, in black this time, as I'm enjoying using the first one so much on my Odin mod. Also the Citadel RDA clone from 3fvape arrived. Thank you to @Genghis Fogs for the recommendation. I can't believe how tiny it is. 22mm with a 510 drip tip. I bet it's a little flavour banger though. I'll pop a build in it once the shortfills I ordered arrive. I think it'll be great on the Hotcig squonker. :)

Pumper03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom