What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Got myself a second Steam Crave Pumper from Ultimate Juice, in black this time, as I'm enjoying using the first one so much on my Odin mod. Also the Citadel RDA clone from 3fvape arrived. Thank you to @Genghis Fogs for the recommendation. I can't believe how tiny it is. 22mm with a 510 drip tip. I bet it's a little flavour banger though. I'll pop a build in it once the shortfills I ordered arrive. I think it'll be great on the Hotcig squonker. :)

View attachment 340945

The Citadel is a brilliant little RDA - but don't use the Ultem insert with low resistance builds or the clone 'Ultem' can become brittle. Quite frankly I've not noticed any difference using it or leaving it out so you're not missing out on anything if you leave it with the spares.

The Citadel is a brilliant little RDA - but don't use the Ultem insert with low resistance builds or the clone 'Ultem' can become brittle. Quite frankly I've not noticed any difference using it or leaving it out so you're not missing out on anything if you leave it with the spares.

Thanks, that's helpfull to know. I've already nearly lost the ultem piece when I first pulled off the barrel and it flew off because it's very loose so I'll try both ways just to see but leaving it out might be the better option. I'm not sure what coil to use in this thing as it's so tiny. My normal favourite 4mm coil is going to be too large to fit in there unless I possibly cut it down to only 4 wraps. It looks like there should have been a little grub screw for the center of the 510 pin to make it into a normal dripper but it came without one so definitely have to keep it as a squonker.

Thanks, that's helpfull to know. I've already nearly lost the ultem piece when I first pulled off the barrel and it flew off because it's very loose so I'll try both ways just to see but leaving it out might be the better option. I'm not sure what coil to use in this thing as it's so tiny. My normal favourite 4mm coil is going to be too large to fit in there unless I possibly cut it down to only 4 wraps. It looks like there should have been a little grub screw for the center of the 510 pin to make it into a normal dripper but it came without one so definitely have to keep it as a squonker.

I've found it works well with a regular 3mm i.d. coil - but to be honest I've never bothered trying anything larger - it should work perfectly with that framed staple wire.

Mine has a separate solid and squonk 510 pin, but it's a mystery no-name clone that I bought 5 years ago. I have no idea what comes with an original though.

I've found it works well with a regular 3mm i.d. coil - but to be honest I've never bothered trying anything larger - it should work perfectly with that framed staple wire.

Mine has a separate solid and squonk 510 pin, but it's a mystery no-name clone that I bought 5 years ago. I have no idea what comes with an original though.

I might try winding it at 3.5mm with 4 spaced wraps and see how I like it. I tend to find 3mm coils don't give me enough cloud density and 5 wraps plus the cotton will be too wide for it. I would imagine that will also bring the ohms up and hopefully stop it getting too hot but I'm no expert on working out coil resistances but I'll find out once I try it.

I might try winding it at 3.5mm with 4 spaced wraps and see how I like it. I tend to find 3mm coils don't give me enough cloud density and 5 wraps plus the cotton will be too wide for it. I would imagine that will also bring the ohms up and hopefully stop it getting too hot but I'm no expert on working out coil resistances but I'll find out once I try it.

i wouldn't worry about it getting too hot as long as you don't abuse the wattage - the cloud density shouldn't be a problem with a single 3mm coil because of the small compact chamber, but there's no harm in trying a 3.5mm coil in it.. 3mm is my preference in the Citadel,.... but I haven't actually tried a 3.5mm lol. I wouldn't worry about raising the ohms either - I've used triple 26 core fused claptons and similar sized aliens in the low 0.20 - 0.22 range mine to vape it on a mech and not had any problems, but I make a point of not chain vaping with mechs, if I did I suspect it would get a bit toasty lol. Ideally I'd slap in something a little higher as 0.20 is pushing it a bit - something in the 0.3 to 0.4 range is probably more suitable. Usually I tend to a 2x26 Fused Clapton in it when building for a regulated mod - that build works out around 0.35 which is fine for a single 18650 mod. The wire you usually use is just a teeny bit lower in resistance but with a 4 wrap 3.5mm coil of the dual 28 Framed Staple will be a very similar resistance so I can't see that being any problem. If it seem a bit restrictive try a 3mm i.d. coil - but like I've never actually tried a 3.5mm in the citadel

From @Digbys . Cheers.

upload_2023-12-1_13-37-56.png

6 boxxes geekvape X & M coils
and a small amount of 750ml custard which should last until christmas.

Compress_20231201_135126_6459.jpg

Last edited:
This arrived today, Nitrous Zaion AIO, kind of rushed in head first with this and happily surprised, comes in a nice plastic case and it really is AIO, You can use Boro, Dot and RTA's etc on it. I didn't really check it out properly when i bought it and thought it just looked good.

lEdIXTjh.jpg

I had a splurge over the sales...
Another Kayfun BB and Atmizoo SteamShell
A genuine Billet Box
Atmizoo and Ambition Mods Boro tanks
Kayfun integrated drip tips
17016904384813844247342437261170.jpg

Back
Top Bottom