What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

20231218_122006.jpg
Hey all

Hope everyone is well? I know its been a while :10:

Just popping on to give a shout out to @Vaporesso I contacted them 2 weeks ago as I had a whole pack of pods that had an issue with cracking top caps. Ive used many Xros pods and never had that happen so knew it must be a dodgy batch. I was only emailing them to give feedback! They were fantastic, not only did they offer to replace the pack of pods directly to me they also sent me a new V3 pod kit! They could have easily told me to go back to the online vendor but they didn't. Fantastic service as always!

View attachment 342929
Hey all

Just popping on to give a shout out to @Vaporesso I contacted them 2 weeks ago as I had a whole pack of pods that had an issue with cracking top caps. Ive used many Xros pods and never had that happen so knew it must be a dodgy batch. I was only emailing them to give feedback! They were fantastic, not only did they offer to replace the pack of pods directly to me they also sent me a new V3 pod kit! They could have easily told me to go back to the online vendor but they didn't. Fantastic service as always!
Hi DeeDee good too see you posting & hope is well for you & well done vaporesso for doing the right thing, I'd heard about these leaking on a FB group

View attachment 342929
Hey all

That's fab. :thumbup: Nice to see you PQ, hope you're bearing up, ready for christmas and all that jazz

Hi DeeDee good too see you posting & hope is well for you & well done vaporesso for doing the right thing, I'd heard about these leaking on a FB group
Hey you!

Im good thanks. Left my pressurised job in Aug, have a new one now, less stress and of course less money but my MH is more important than shopping at M&S haha! Hope you and the family are well lovely?

Ive not hae any leaking and ive used thhis xros 3 solidly for abou a year and then used the v2 for a few years b4 that. The only time it has leaked is if ive not put the cap on properly or as I mentioned the cracking mouth caps. Its been a very reliable kit for me. X

HEY

All good hear love. Hope u are ok. Yep all ready, finish work for Christmas Thursday so happy days!
:thumbup: All good too thanks (other than being ready for retirement 30 years early). Roll on holidays. Glad you're in a more chill job. I need to take a leaf out of your book I think!

"Curious and More Curious" said Alice!!
Postie just delivered these!’
I’m thinking Santa may have been doing his homework :lovesign:

IMG_0720.jpeg IMG_0719.jpeg

I just got a lovely little surprise from Santa. :)

Fantastic little Dovpo mod which my Blotto Max fits on perfectly. Thank you so much.

S-Santa01.jpg

Postman brought me some White 18650 Battery Wraps from Fogstar. Make the Batteries match with my Aspire Raga AIO.

Back
Top Bottom