What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

This. £3.10 for 10 ml (!!!!) and it smells rank. Wish Id read the reviews

FLV_strawberry_lime.jpg

Decided to try some 10mg nic salts from Golden Vape as they're only £10.95 for 5. And TECC are giving away a Crystal Plus pod kit, which has adjustable airflow, if you order two packs of pods. No, the pods aren't refillable, but it is rechargeable and it's handy if you're out on the lash because you don't have to worry about dropping it after a few swallies. :30:

20231222_144949.jpg

This actually arrived yesterday but I wasn't up to posting, so better late than never I suppose.

The box was even wax sealed which I managed to open without breaking. Now there's class for you.

XTRA-Mile Vape Prelude Micro. Yet another unnecessary piece of expenditure....

IMG_20231220_194731~2.jpg
image.jpg

Postman brought me this from Ali Express. Last thing bought there and first to arrive. A Mobb Mini Clone. After watching a few reviews i am looking forwards to trying it. Funny thing is the 1st thing i ordered (3 x Limelight Tanks) haven't arrived yet to try it. Anyways it's a chance to wish you all a Very Happy Christmas.

Xdty6tvh.jpg

:rudesanta::merryxmas1:

Running low on mesh so popped into Vaping101 yesterday and got some Wotofo Clapton S strips as they were out of my favourite OFRF KA1 mesh.

I do have loads of the Vandy Vape Kanthal mesh roll but still prefer the pre-cut OFRF variety.

Back
Top Bottom