What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

tried the dvawr, absolutely ridiculous design lol build deck uses alan key? why on earth would you use alan key trying to hold the atty and turn an alan key when a screw driver is way easier. then the stupid drop in thingy jeezus!! this would drive me mad and my old beserker tastes better.
glad it was from ali.
will prob give it away on here soon.
Its a much loved atomiser - that i have never ever managed to make work properly - its either a straw or a dry hit machine. Three times ive tried em.

have you tried the pandora by yachtvape the coil practically leaps into its holder of it own accord.

and with the bell cap - superb.

Its a much loved atomiser - that i have never ever managed to make work properly - its either a straw or a dry hit machine. Three times ive tried em.

have you tried the pandora by yachtvape the coil practically leaps into its holder of it own accord.

and with the bell cap - superb.

no, not tried the pandora, used my trusty spheroid and beserkers for yrs then started getting short messages on 2 of them so bought the true which is great but just lacks a bit of flavour so as it was crimbo i thought i'd treat myself lol
bought the dvarw after reading it was good on here, mines wicking good but way to annoying to build and the flavours garb.
also bought the kayfun x clone which is ok but it has what i describe as the nautilus taste, does something to the flavour i don't like.
just ordered a beserker mini v3 so see what thats like and will try the pandora.

My 1st RTA of 2024. The OXVA Arbiter Solo bought from E-Cig Clouds, Ordered Tuesday Night so pretty good service. It is the first thing i have bought from them so will probably use again.

U5NFA3Dh.jpg

10 bottles of RY4 Atom 70pg 30vg. DPD brought me my first mod a Minikin Reborn got it on sale Absolute bargain I love it, with a Crown 3 tank the vendor even gave me some freebies a second Crown 3 tank and a box of ten Amare Crystal fruity Guava disposables thanks Washington vapes.

Last edited:
A Parovar Smurf that's been stuck in the Belarussian postal system since the 28th of November with no tracking, then it turns up out of the blue unexpectedly.... It was a nice start to the new year. I'd been getting worried but Stanislau was ever helpful and put it down to war which makes sense I suppose.

I also received some Kontrl Mag tips for the Kontrl Collab C-Bot getting me one step closer to getting it finished. Just a matching Boro to go go now.

IMG_20240103_163324~2.jpg
IMG_20240104_142855~2.jpg IMG_20240104_143300~2.jpg IMG_20240104_143918~2.jpg

My second Thelema Mini, ‘cos I love the first one so much :lovesign:

A woman can never have too many mini mods I feel :8:

A9F5396C-BF2C-4EBD-A8B6-4FFDB935B867.jpeg

Big order of various Big Shots and single concentrates from Nom Nomz Xmas sale. . That should keep me going to mid-summer.

Back
Top Bottom