What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

My fivepawns and some ripe vape turned up, looking forward to trying them, first time I have bought juice from someone else in about a year

Attachments

• PXL_20240105_054927601.jpg
    PXL_20240105_054927601.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 43
Bishop Cubed arrived yesterday to go with my Cthulhu AIO. Absolutely loving it so far. Had a nightmare panic as I thought I tipped the airflow pins down the drain when I emptied the ultrasonic cleaner but turned out to be a false alarm.

Bishop Cubed arrived yesterday to go with my Cthulhu AIO. Absolutely loving it so far. Had a nightmare panic as I thought I tipped the airflow pins down the drain when I emptied the ultrasonic cleaner but turned out to be a false alarm.
Got 2 cubed, great MTL tanks

Got my goodies from Ali Express this morning, ordered on December 28th. I got 3 x SXK Limelight Boro Tanks and a Wick'd Bridg'd Omega RBA. Got plenty of goodies with the RBA including BB Buttons and a Flush Nut/Drip Tip.

KKspWhUh.jpg

How you finding it please?

set it up earlier, easy to coil and wick, very different set up to the v2,more like the dvawr. vape and flavour is great, really wide bell going to v narrow chimney really gives flavour. drip tip is lovely and the quart turn to access the top fill is a great addition. not used any other air pins yet but will try just to see the difference. looks pretty cool too :-)

411395853_744303130907710_6301557663024712058_n.jpg

set it up earlier, easy to coil and wick, very different set up to the v2,more like the dvawr. vape and flavour is great, really wide bell going to v narrow chimney really gives flavour. drip tip is lovely and the quart turn to access the top fill is a great addition. not used any other air pins yet but will try just to see the difference. looks pretty cool too :-)

View attachment 345113
Yeah the b3 is still a great MTL tank, the V3 mini does a good job fixing some of the b2s problems

Back
Top Bottom