What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Me Again !. I have read good things about this Pod Kit, Mainly from @Mutley1 and @gary68 who both use them. The Gotek Pro with a couple of extra Pods (XL) Courtesy of GreyHaze. First time i have used them as they are usually a bit more expensive than my regular Haunts.

OmUDccKh.jpg

First time using ecig clouds & won't be the last ordered a gotek pro & some supergood number 1 both arrived the next day [emoji16]
IMG_20240124_135524.jpeg

@Mutley1
@LordOdin
As i seem to be the only person on the forum that hasn't got a Gotek Pro, what pods would give me a loose MTL/ RDL vape?

The gotek 0.8 coils would its got a slidy thing on the bottom of the mod you can adjust so you can have it wide open for dtl or slide it over too the right for MTL/RDL my mrs uses hers in that mode :)

Only seen 0.8 BBC coils .
They get a tightish rdl draw if you slipstream a little
The gotek 0.8 coils would its got a slidy thing on the bottom of the mod you can adjust so you can have it wide open for dtl or slide it over too the right for MTL/RDL my mrs uses hers in that mode :)
Cheers m'dears. I just realised there is only the 0.8 coil. Just ordered one and a couple of XL pods. :)

Back
Top Bottom