What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

XL Pods are £4 at GreyHaze, I though you only got a single Pod but you actually get 2. Something else i was unaware of with the Gotek.
I got them from ecigclouds. They were cheaper for the device, so it worked out about the same.

Nah, didnae fancy it...thought it said it was grey, but looked beige...Im wondering if the ring tips from other makers fit..... 9 days from 3fvape, which is no bad

Ahh cool I got the same ones plus a peek just tobe different lol and I haven't seen any other rings yet would be nice though maybe blue or more multicolour ones

Ahh cool I got the same ones plus a peek just tobe different lol and I haven't seen any other rings yet would be nice though maybe blue or more multicolour ones

I had a peek...though it was called beige at the time peugeot 107 40 years ago, if I still had it I would have got the tip:)

20240125_114706.jpg

@Mitz Finally, will be glad to hear the opinion of someone who also has the Nautilus Prime X, is the Gotek just a dumbed down version with a crap battery or is it a winner?

@Mitz Finally, will be glad to hear the opinion of someone who also has the Nautilus Prime X, is the Gotek just a dumbed down version with a crap battery or is it a winner?
Crap battery? It's 1500mah which is quite decent for such a small device & the coils are different to the nautilus prime X I believe as they use Aspire flexus mesh coils.

Back
Top Bottom