What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Can you still even get the Aspire Nautilus X ?. I have looked before i bought the Gotek Pro and Most vendors were out of stock with others like Vape Club saying it's discontinued making the Arguement irrelevant. I have been using the Gotek Pro for 24hrs and have to say it's a pretty decent vape and the flavour is Top Notch. As for the Battery it lasts me as long as an 18650 Single Battery Mod, plus i think the Gotek Pro is round about half the Price of a Nautilus X. Just saying and not taking anyones side.

Can you still even get the Aspire Nautilus X ?. I have looked before i bought the Gotek Pro and Most vendors were out of stock with others like Vape Club saying it's discontinued making the Arguement irrelevant. I have been using the Gotek Pro for 24hrs and have to say it's a pretty decent vape and the flavour is Top Notch. As for the Battery it lasts me as long as an 18650 Single Battery Mod, plus i think the Gotek Pro is round about half the Price of a Nautilus X. Just saying and not taking anyones side.
The X is discontinued, but it wouldn't be irrelevant to someone who already has an X and is weighing up whether or not it's worth them buying a Gotek, or if they should just stick with their X. :)

The X is discontinued, but it wouldn't be irrelevant to someone who already has an X and is weighing up whether or not it's worth them buying a Gotek, or if they should just stick with their X. :)

Surely if you have a Nautilus X and it's so good why would you want to replace it. I mean i do exactly that but i am addicted to new vape gear but generally find myself returning to the gear i have replaced.

As someone who has three X's the question is entirely relevant. You would still consider the gotek if it did something the X didn't do.

Jesus christ you lot are like a bunch of bickering old women.

For gods sake, he just wanted to know what its like in comparison to the Nauti, who cares why, isnt this the whole point that you share experiences etc.... Why is nothing simple and straight forward. Im a hormonal mess due to peri menopause and am up n down like a yoyo with my moods but christ on a bike u lot!

No wonder people don't interact as much, should call this Planet of the drama lama's

Hahahaha :57:

Jesus christ you lot are like a bunch of bickering old women.

For gods sake, he just wanted to know what its like in comparison to the Nauti, who cares why, isnt this the whole point that you share experiences etc.... Why is nothing simple and straight forward. Im a hormonal mess due to peri menopause and am up n down like a yoyo with my moods but christ on a bike u lot!

No wonder people don't interact as much, should call this Planet of the drama lama's
Hahahaha :57:
See, this is exactly why you need to hang around and interact more, Dee. :hugs: :D

See, this is exactly why you need to hang around and interact more, Dee. :hugs: :D

Hehehe, well sometimes you just gotta say what you see! Im slowly coming back in but I aint the same person I was! My limit gets reached fairly quickly now and I can't seem to bite my tongue as much, I will fit back in just fine I think! :2thumbsup: hahaha

Ark at me popping up, having a go and pissing off again! Bloody cheek of her!

In other news I just saw the kids off to the coast and am mightily relieved, the world seems a bit brighter...

Surely if you have a Nautilus X and it's so good why would you want to replace it. I mean i do exactly that but i am addicted to new vape gear but generally find myself returning to the gear i have replaced.

Guess it all depends how good the other device in question is. And maybe not necessarily replace, but add too. I love the X and the Orion 2, but I still buy pod devices that are better suited to going out and about and carrying around. I've bought some that turned out to be crap and others like the Innokin M18 which was the bee's knees, imho. I can certainly understand why someone would want to know how two devices compare and whether one is worth spending money on in light of the other kit they already have. :)

Hehehe, well sometimes you just gotta say what you see! Im slowly coming back in but I aint the same person I was! My limit gets reached fairly quickly now and I can't seem to bite my tongue as much, I will fit back in just fine I think! :2thumbsup: hahaha

Ark at me popping up, having a go and pissing off again! Bloody cheek of her!
Old you, new you... we'll love you just the same. :10:

Back
Top Bottom