What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

:popcorn:
I just wanted a cheapish pod with half tidy battery ...
Tried the gotek x ...then got a Pro for bigger battery ...4.5ml pods trump the prime x pods too
Edit - I'm wrong both XL pods are 4.5ml

I'm getting lazy and can't be arsed with sorting out setups sometimes it's easier to grab a pod and go

:popcorn:
I just wanted a cheapish pod with half tidy battery ...
Tried the gotek x ...then got a Pro for bigger battery ...4.5ml pods trump the prime x pods too
Edit - I'm wrong both XL pods are 4.5ml

I'm getting lazy and can't be arsed with sorting out setups sometimes it's easier to grab a pod and go
Remove the bung (easy job) and Prime X pods are 4.5ml too ;)

Was a dead easy decision for me in the end, basket purged and walked on by. Not compelling enough.

Aspire we all know to be a half decent maker, if i was looking for an external single battery mod and could actually get one now i would probably of opted for the Nautilus X. So the question is more irrelevant to me. I read things like we all do and read good things about the Gotek. Sometimes i have bought things that have been slated and turned out great for me. I try not to recommend gear or liquid and if i like something i will say i like it and if i don't it's the same. I am using the Wick'd Bridg'd atm and thought it was going to be the dogs bollox but to me i find it below average and have far better RBA's.

The problem with recommending stuff is everyone likes different things. You also can't just look at one thing on its own.

I've no idea what Nautilus tanks are like these days but the OG 5ml Nautilus was the first really decent tank I ever owned and I loved it. There only used to be 1.8 or 1.6 ohm coils available back then but now they've expanded their coil range and are now on the Nautilus v3 I should imagine it's improved a lot more these days.

might take this to the antiques roadshow
new.jpg

Back
Top Bottom