What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

@Mitz Finally, will be glad to hear the opinion of someone who also has the Nautilus Prime X, is the Gotek just a dumbed down version with a crap battery or is it a winner?

It's okay. Does the job it's supposed to do, but nothing to write home about. It's compact; the battery is good; the flavor is good; airflow adjustment is good, allowing for a pretty airy draw, right down to super tight. A bit like a Mondeo: It'll get you to work, but don't expect any thrills on the way. If you're in the market for a 4.5ml refillable pod with a decent battery and good flavour, you could do worse. But, there's no revolution to be found here. Haven't had it long enough to tell you how long a coil lasts.

Actually came on Friday but got a dead rabbit solo rta to review from @Sourcemore

Liking it so far now I'm putting enough cotton in the tails.

20240126_111219.jpg

Actually came on Friday but got a dead rabbit solo rta to review from @Sourcemore

Liking it so far now I'm putting enough cotton in the tails.

View attachment 347489

I'm waiting for a DR Solo which should be here any day from 3fvape. I'll be interested to read your assessment of it. :)

I just had a visit from the postie as well. Had a bit of a splurge and bought myself a high end charger that'll help me keep all my vape batteries as well as my AA and AAA batteries going well.

SKYRC-MC300.jpg

I hate buying drip tips as the fittings vary but needed a longer one (from signature tips) for the Dvarw CL in the Balance 2, my first resizing courtesy of Windows Photos app. :2thumbsup:

IMG20240130143355.jpg

Got the Gotek pro and used it the other day. Pretty much meh. Poor mouthpiece didn't help. The Argus pod is much better, and the Vaporesso Luxe XR Max is still the best pod i've tried. I'll give the Gotek pro away to someone.

Back
Top Bottom