What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Jesus christ you lot are like a bunch of bickering old women.

For gods sake, he just wanted to know what its like in comparison to the Nauti, who cares why, isnt this the whole point that you share experiences etc.... Why is nothing simple and straight forward. Im a hormonal mess due to peri menopause and am up n down like a yoyo with my moods but christ on a bike u lot!

No wonder people don't interact as much, should call this Planet of the drama lama's

Hahahaha :57:
Maybe it's just the way he comes across with words like a crap battery, sounded more like he had made up his mind it was crap.

:popcorn:
I just wanted a cheapish pod with half tidy battery ...
Tried the gotek x ...then got a Pro for bigger battery ...4.5ml pods trump the prime x pods too
Edit - I'm wrong both XL pods are 4.5ml

I'm getting lazy and can't be arsed with sorting out setups sometimes it's easier to grab a pod and go
I did the same as you a few weeks ago with regards to the gotek x and then gotek pro and for pretty much the exact same reasons too!.. Spooky eh!

Bi2hop

bishop2.jpg

Actually arrived on Thursday but I just got round to it today. My first AIO and I honestly wasn't expecting too much. The sx v pure plus kit, included vt20 0.8 coil. Vaping elux salt lemon, peach, passion fruit and it's just gorgeous.

Attachments

• IMG_20240127_202558947.jpg
    IMG_20240127_202558947.jpg
    740.8 KB · Views: 35
Actually arrived on Thursday but I just got round to it today. My first AIO and I honestly wasn't expecting too much. The sx v pure plus kit, included vt20 0.8 coil. Vaping elux salt lemon, peach, passion fruit and it's just gorgeous.

SxMini been making some real good moves recently, the Puremax been getting a lot of love, worth a look if you haven't come across it. :)

Trying to decide between this and the pure max as my next kit!

You only live once, so time to try something I never thought I would. If you don't see me again, you'll know it was custard that finally got me.
rip.001.gif

It's arrived.

It's very shiny and I'm so glad that top-cap pulls off and the chamber lid doesn't have to be unscrewed. For a brief moment there I thought refilling was going to be terribly messy...

IMG_20240129_143134~3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom