What's new

What is a good proper MTL device with a puff counter?

Yan

Hello everyone, I shall start by saying this is the friendliest forums I've ever been on (member of many) which I ascertained from the responses I got last time asking about 88vape products. Your help is much appreciated.

Long story short, I have a GeekVape Frenzy and a Vinci. I love the draw of the Frenzy, I love the puff count of the Vinci as it allows me to keep a track of my addiction. I don't really like the draw of the Vinci even in the "restricted" air position - nothing like MTL or a cigarette.

I've done a fair bit of research online but I get a feeling that a lot of reviews are sponsored and you can't really get an objective review.

I really like the look of the Orion-esque style pod kits but it seems none of them have a puff counter.

I could buy another pod system or I have read that some tanks like the Innokin Zlide offer amazing MTL experience and I could make it work with a 510 adaptor on the Vinci but it will look ridiculous.

I am cautions of Smok products as I've read that they are pretty poor in terms of leaking, I also want a round tip so the Nord is out. Also, preferably a compact size - the Frenzy was great but the charging port on it went hence why I've been stuck with the Vinci.

I mind getting the Frenzy for some wild deal like £8 delivered because it was discontinued so something older like that will also work fine for me, I don't need the newest stuff.

I vape 88vape 20 and 18mg salts exclusively, mostly menthol and sometimes berries. Use about a bottle a week.

Thanks a bunch!

You seem to have the same taste in juice flavours as @Miss Pepper
Might be the same taste in kit too.
Maybe she'll let you know what she uses.

Hi @Yan

I’m new here too and new to vaping so my recommendation is based on very limited experience lol

the one I decided on for a mtl vape was the Innokin Kroma R Zlide and it has been amazing for me. I’ve got an Innokin Coolfire z50 coming tomorrow because I like the Kroma so much but the Coolfire is smaller.

I found the same with Smoks re the leaking too, I bought a scar p3 originally but the pod on that leaks.

I’m sure you’ll get more detailed advice from more experienced vapers but my experience with the Kroma R has been very good!

cheers

Hello, right for MTL with a puff counter personally I would recommend the Freemax Maxus 50w kit which comes with the Freemax Fireluke22 tank which is a great option. Another great option is the Innokin Sensis which comes with a glass pod but also a 510 adapter in the box which you can use.
The Zlide is a good tank without doubt but for me is surpassed by the Fireluke22 and Sensis.

Hi.
I have had a aspire nautilus prime x for a few weeks and like it.
It has a puff counter and I mtl.

I have never reset the counter and just checked its on 9999 lol

I use a freemax autopod50, but I don't do mouth to lung vaping any more.
I also use a few drops of 88vape menthol / menthol chill, then top the rest of the pod up with a DIY forest fruits or other berry mix without nicotine.

Quite probably not much help, but I like my set up and have reviewed the pod and juice :D

Doesn't have a puff counter but I have to say the innokin endura t22 pro isn't bad and the t18e tank it comes with does mtl rather nicely been using one for a couple of days now

"Endura T22 Pro - Product | INNOKIN®" https://www.innokin.com/endura-t22-pro

Hello everyone, I shall start by saying this is the friendliest forums I've ever been on (member of many) which I ascertained from the responses I got last time asking about 88vape products. Your help is much appreciated.

Long story short, I have a GeekVape Frenzy and a Vinci. I love the draw of the Frenzy, I love the puff count of the Vinci as it allows me to keep a track of my addiction. I don't really like the draw of the Vinci even in the "restricted" air position - nothing like MTL or a cigarette.

I've done a fair bit of research online but I get a feeling that a lot of reviews are sponsored and you can't really get an objective review.

I really like the look of the Orion-esque style pod kits but it seems none of them have a puff counter.

I could buy another pod system or I have read that some tanks like the Innokin Zlide offer amazing MTL experience and I could make it work with a 510 adaptor on the Vinci but it will look ridiculous.

I am cautions of Smok products as I've read that they are pretty poor in terms of leaking, I also want a round tip so the Nord is out. Also, preferably a compact size - the Frenzy was great but the charging port on it went hence why I've been stuck with the Vinci.

I mind getting the Frenzy for some wild deal like £8 delivered because it was discontinued so something older like that will also work fine for me, I don't need the newest stuff.

I vape 88vape 20 and 18mg salts exclusively, mostly menthol and sometimes berries. Use about a bottle a week.

Thanks a bunch!

Hi @Yan, pleased to meet you and welcome to the forum.

Personally I'd go with the @Innokin Kroma-Z. It comes with two airflow control rings that you screw over the coil. Even the looser one is a good MTL. You can get a 510 adapter for it too if you need it.

Hi

Some suggestions for you based on my experience - these have Puff counters I believe

MTL POD kit I can suggest:

Voopoo Drag X
Eleaf isolo Air
Nautilus Prime or Prime X (depending on if you want external battery or not) takes a range of coils too
Innokin Sensis

MTL Tank and Mod Combo:

Aspire Onixx Kit
Or you could get a Vaporesso Gen Nano and put a MTL tank on it like a GTX18 or Freemax Fireluke 22

Check out the Review section as these are all on there and that might help

Thanks

Hi

Some suggestions for you based on my experience - these have Puff counters I believe

MTL POD kit I can suggest:

Voopoo Drag X
Eleaf isolo Air
Nautilus Prime or Prime X (depending on if you want external battery or not) takes a range of coils too
Innokin Sensis

MTL Tank and Mod Combo:

Aspire Onixx Kit
Or you could get a Vaporesso Gen Nano and put a MTL tank on it like a GTX18 or Freemax Fireluke 22

Check out the Review section as these are all on there and that might help

Thanks
???? It's blank.
Edit: not blank just dark text on dark background, like using invisible ink.

Back
Top Bottom