What's new

What Vape gear are you currently eyeing up?

FB_IMG_1483961050969.jpg
bit of a luxury but....

Currently very tempted by the new Yihi SX Mini Q Mini. Nice looking mod, great battery life and build quality, great chipset and love the fact that everything can be adjusted on the device itself or using the Bluetooth app. It's a pain having to connect mods to PCs ( looking at you, Evolve ). Prob be pulling the trigger on one tonight.

Last edited:
Currently very tempted by the new Yihi SX Mini Q Mini. Nice looking mod, great battery life and build quality, great chipset and love the fact that everything can be adjusted on the device itself or using the Bluetooth app. It's a pain having to connect mods to PCs. Prob be pulling the trigger on one tonight.

one in the classies
edit - ignore me, its waiting to be moved to completed, soz

No worries mate, thanks anyway. Think I'm right in saying I can get one for £144 using a discount code. Wanted a black one anyway.

No worries mate, thanks anyway. Think I'm right in saying I can get one for £144 using a discount code. Wanted a black one anyway.

if they still have them at evolution vaping, there was a code from the vaping biker, "BIKER" for 10% if the code is still active

Yeah that's the one. They have them at £160 - 10% = £144. I mailed them earlier and they said they have quite a few in stock. Currently sat here checking my banking app every few minutes to see if my bloody wages have cleared! Probably won't clear till midnight, Sod's law they'll be out of stock or the code will have expired by then!

Yeah that's the one. They have them at £160 - 10% = £144. I mailed them earlier and they said they have quite a few in stock. Currently sat here checking my banking app every few minutes to see if my bloody wages have cleared! Probably won't clear till midnight, Sod's law they'll be out of stock or the code will have expired by then!
If you have paypal linked to your bank account rather than your debit card, you can pay now but the money won't leave your account for a few days.

Good point, thanks for that. Only have PayPal linked to my card currently. I'm sure it'll be fine, unless there's a stampede for that mod within the next few hours. It's fairly expensive so I doubt that'll happen. Famous last words lol.

Back
Top Bottom