What's new

What's your favourite Manabush 'Leaf' ?

I'm still working my way through them, but absolute winners are Sweet Blonde and Cafe Cappucino. So far .......... :)

I caved... just started vaping on the Cafe Cigarillo. ....I'll just carry on thinking that steeping does nothing, it's easier than waiting. :)

I caved... just started vaping on the Cafe Cigarillo. ....I'll just carry on thinking that steeping does nothing, it's easier than waiting. :)

The only one that really needs a steep is Sweet Blonde.

This Cafe Cigarillo will be great for a pub vape, I think it would go really well with a few drinks.

I’ve not got my hands on the twisted versions yet, but love all of the original Leaf range. I think Cafe Cigarillo is my favourite, but only by a whisker. Goes very well with a tipple - I’ve got some Monkey Shoulder whiskey in a glass and Cafe Cigarillo in my Pandora and it’s a great match.

:11:

anyone who's seen what my corollas usually look like after a few days vaping will know why I was shocked when I just pulled the top off just now.

IMG_20210926_122324.jpg

The first 3 are ADVs for me, especially as I usually run 18mg and can only get these up to 12mg so I'm chugging all day. I've never lost my love of tobacco flavours for MTL. The Sweet blonde needs more steeping and with that lesson learned I'm steeping the newer Twisted trio for at least a week before I give them a go. I have no doubt I'll be enjoying them too

The first 3 are ADVs for me, especially as I usually run 18mg and can only get these up to 12mg so I'm chugging all day. I've never lost my love of tobacco flavours for MTL. The Sweet blonde needs more steeping and with that lesson learned I'm steeping the newer Twisted trio for at least a week before I give them a go. I have no doubt I'll be enjoying them too

When the Sweet Blonde goes a nice honey colour it's done imo.

I've tried all the non-twisted ones now...

Cafe Cigarilo 5/5
Gran Corona 4/5
Sweet Blonde 3/5

Cafe Cigarillo is fucking amazing .... and the coffee spolis it! sorry @Crewella ;)
Gran Corona is nice too, only slightly less amazing
Sweet Blonde is alright, it's had a week but I've only just started vaping it today but I way prefer the other two at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom