What's new

What's your favourite Manabush 'Leaf' ?

I've tried all the non-twisted ones now...

Cafe Cigarilo 5/5
Gran Corona 4/5
Sweet Blonde 3/5

Cafe Cigarillo is fucking amazing .... and the coffee spolis it! sorry @Crewella ;)
Gran Corona is nice too, only slightly less amazing
Sweet Blonde is alright, it's had a week but I've only just started vaping it today but I way prefer the other two at the moment.

Give the Blonde another week. Worth the wait imo. Anyway it's a great range and already a classic for me.

This stuff is crying out for a pipe. Best I could do…
59F5F982-E9D5-4F3B-9A8C-A7A2479F80C7.jpeg

Ok, it's not gonna become more tobaccoey with time so maybe not for you.

I think it's probably just not right for me right now.

I've been vaping it all day and I do like it, I'm just hankering for 'proper' tobacco right now. :) .... I'll probably swing back the other way in a month or so. :)

Reading all these makes me want to like tobacco flavours but so far the tobacco juices i have tried i just don't get on with.
Wish I did! Feel like im missing out!

Well looks like the new leaf range has gone down a treat with many, very happy to see.

I may have to try one out.
@ZT @Purplefowler - which one would u recommend for a podder that prefers sweet juices? I don't mind coffee either. Would like to have another ADV thats not fruity. Also can i use nic salts nic in them? I really want to try & mix it up a bit as getting bored now.

Any advice would be appreciated

Cheers

Reading all these makes me want to like tobacco flavours but so far the tobacco juices i have tried i just don't get on with.
Wish I did! Feel like im missing out!

Well looks like the new leaf range has gone down a treat with many, very happy to see.

I may have to try one out.
@ZT @Purplefowler - which one would u recommend for a podder that prefers sweet juices? I don't mind coffee either. Would like to have another ADV thats not fruity. Also can i use nic salts nic in them? I really want to try & mix it up a bit as getting bored now.

Any advice would be appreciated

Cheers
You could use nic salts in the @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) - however - personally i feel you would be missing out, part of the flavour experience with tobaccoes is the throat hit, its part if what makes it feel like tobacco (in my opinion - others will differ!)

i think for you possibly either seeet blond or chiri blond - they are on the edge of desserty. Or any of the twisted leafs

My personal fav is gran corona straight leaf - its so tobaccoey i actually vape less - makes me feel more satisfied

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom