What's new

What's your favourite Manabush 'Leaf' ?

You could use nic salts in the @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) - however - personally i feel you would be missing out, part of the flavour experience with tobaccoes is the throat hit, its part if what makes it feel like tobacco (in my opinion - others will differ!)

i think for you possibly either seeet blond or chiri blond - they are on the edge of desserty. Or any of tge twisted leafs

My personal fav is gran corona straight leaf - its so tobaccoey i actually vape less - makes me feel more satisfied

Hey

Thanks for the quick reply. Ok i may just give freebase a go again. Im currently on between 6 to 10mg salts but with freebase i don't think i can tolerate more than 3 or 4 mg, well i couldn't 2 years ago that is.
I don't really like deserts but i do like sweet. I will have a look on the website and may come back with questions if thats ok lovely? X

Hey

Thanks for the quick reply. Ok i may just give freebase a go again. Im currently on between 6 to 10mg salts but with freebase i don't think i can tolerate more than 3 or 4 mg, well i couldn't 2 years ago that is.
I don't really like deserts but i do like sweet. I will have a look on the website and may come back with questions if thats ok lovely? X
Sure!

Ok so i might get these 2. I had the option to add a nic shot, so if i add that 50/50 nic shot to the Twisted Leaf one will I get a 50/50 6mg 30ml Freebase juice yeah?

With the cola i may order separately from somewhere a nic salt 20mg 50/50 if i add that to the cola 20ml what will that give me? 30ml around 6ml nic salt?

Screenshot_20210930-232528_Chrome.jpg

Sorry just want to get it right.

Cheers

Still on it then Mark!
Still on it. Gran Corona is the best of the bunch for me though I have them all on rotation. I've surprised myself after a hiatus from tobacco vapes its all I've vaped for a week or more. And 12mg too. The Chiri Blonde brings back evocative memories btw

Still on it. Gran Corona is the best of the bunch for me though I have them all on rotation. I've surprised myself after a hiatus from tobacco vapes its all I've vaped for a week or more. And 12mg too. The Chiri Blonde brings back evocative memories btw
yeah its quite oldskool :)

Ok so i might get these 2. I had the option to add a nic shot, so if i add that 50/50 nic shot to the Twisted Leaf one will I get a 50/50 6mg 30ml Freebase juice yeah?

With the cola i may order separately from somewhere a nic salt 20mg 50/50 if i add that to the cola 20ml what will that give me? 30ml around 6ml nic salt?

View attachment 255468

Sorry just want to get it right.

Cheers

Dont order a nic shot with the ChiriBlond!

because its on promotion the nic shots are free till tomorrow on twisted leaf

unless you order after midnight :) then you will need a nic shot - but yes ... it will give you 6mg freebase 30ml ...

if you add a salt shot to the cola .. it will give you 6mg salt 30ml :) (and salts will defo be better for you with the colas)

maybe I need to start selling salt shots ...

Dont order a nic shot with the ChiriBlond!

because its on promotion the nic shots are free till tomorrow on twisted leaf

unless you order after midnight :) then you will need a nic shot - but yes ... it will give you 6mg freebase 30ml ...

if you add a salt shot to the cola .. it will give you 6mg salt 30ml :) (and salts will defo be better for you with the colas)

maybe I need to start selling salt shots ...

Ah yes i did see that but wasn't sure if the offer was still valid. I would always say yes, add nic salt but you know me! LOL have you had many enquiries about salt? Or wait to see if i like the juices then 100% get some salts hahaha....cheeky i know!

Ok ordering now........exciting times!

Ah yes i did see that but wasn't sure if the offer was still valid. I would always say yes, add nic salt but you know me! LOL have you had many enquiries about salt? Or wait to see if i like the juices then 100% get some salts hahaha....cheeky i know!

Ok ordering now........exciting times!
Not so far - even our own salts (we have three) are hugely outsold by the freebase versions of tge same!
I think its just our niche of customers

okdskool and like a thump in the back of the throat

Not so far - even our own salts (we have three) are hugely outsold by the freebase versions of tge same!
I think its just our niche of customers

okdskool and like a thump in the back of the throat

I thought that may be the case, I'm a pansy when it comes to throat hit! When i smoked stinkies i was on either Silk Cut purple or Blue so always been on lower mg smokes hence why i think i prefer salts.

No worries i can get salt nic from Lee anyway, like to keep it all in the family u know haha

Back
Top Bottom