What's new

Where to buy a billet box?

AquaticGnu

Postman
Title says it all. I’ve been looking for one for ages but everywhere is always sold out haha

preferably a real one, but I don’t mind an sxk clone. Do they still take all of the same bridges?

All BBs and bridges are all interchangeable between originals and clones. SXKs can be bought in UK from Provapes, Naturevape, Ecigone.

I picked up a dna clone from pro vapes recently. There’s also nature vape.Clones come in dna or sxk chip variety. The dna is 60w like the OG BB. I’m totally happy with mine, feels like a high end mod in its own right.

all genuine boros fit but there’s plenty of clone stuff which helps to keep the cost down. I picked up a genuine vapesnail off @domejunky.

Keep an eye on here too, they do come up from time to time.

All BBs and bridges are all interchangeable between originals and clones. SXKs can be bought in UK from Provapes, Naturevape, Ecigone.

Beat me to it with a much more succinct response

Ecigone and provapes have the DNA60 in stock. They only have them in black as that’s all SXK seem to be making these days. I would get one of them first and if you really like it then get the authentic.

So is there no real different between a clone? They’re a hell of a lot cheaper as well. Not too fussed about dna chips either so might get a sxk chip. I’ll check nature vape as Ecigone are sold out at the moment

thanks!

Out of curiosity, what’s a good bridge for dl at about 45 watts? The sxk one comes with one so I’ll use that, but is there a better one available?

I can’t really help with direct experience other than to say that the vapesnail comes with loads of different inserts which include some wide bore airflow inserts.

I just use mine for MTL with a 1.8 insert and that’s fairly loose as far as MTL goes.

re the sxk chip, check some threads on here as I think they fail more frequently.

Back
Top Bottom