What's new

Where too buy good ejuice concentrate at a good price? (particularly a banging Blue Slush)

Crystalfur

Postman
Hey everyone.
Just as the title says.
I'm new too the whole DIY ejuice game and have been buying all my ejuice materials including concentrates from Lucemill.
Lucemill have excellent prices for DIY ejuice concentrates (especially with the bigger bottles) and all the extras you need such as Syringes and ejuice bottles as well as VG and PG.

Too be honest I've not been setting as much time aside as I really should be for mixing, experimenting and taking notes when making my DIY ejuice.
I make all my ejuice with one concentrate usually in 30ml bottle's (15% concentrate and at a VG80% PG20% ratio) then give it a whisk with a battery powered latte whisker, let it breath a wee tiny bit then lid on and leave it in a cool dark place for 3 day's too a week, too whenever I get round too using the next bottle.

So far I've tried only Lucemill concentrates such as Blue Slush (hated it, too artificial tasting and more like strawberry)
Fruit Pastels (okay, but very overpowering in a unnatural cheep jelly sweetie way)
Wine Gums (not so bad, probably more more preferred of all the ones I've tried)
Apollo (Heisenberg style but very much like licorice, tastes yuck to me)
Still got my Bubble Gum Hubba Bubba and Black Slush too properly try and make my mind up about.

Like I said above, all my concentrates are from Lucemill, mainly because the cheap price and the fact that I can pick all the concentrates, VG, PG, Syringes, bottles etc in person in one go at their warehouse as I live in Glasgow.

Can anyone recommend really good ejuice concentrates at a good price from anywhere else?...

I use too like cake/dessert flavours then my taste buds moved too creams and coffees then on too fruiy/funky flavours now I'm veering back too cake/deserts such as peanut butter and caramel style flavours and also the more funky fruity flavours again.

(anyone remember Charlie's Chalk Dust "Drama Swirl" and Charlie's Chalk Dust "Sugar Knife"?)

That's the kind of cake/dessert flavours I like, but now my taste buds are starting too appreciate funky fruity flavours as well as the cake flavours.

So as the thread says, where too buy good ejuice concentrate at a good price?

I'm particularly/seriously after an excellent/amazing Blue Slush.

I seriously need an amazing Blue Slush!!!

Mikey from Glasgow= if your out there, your Blue Slush is killing it that your supplying Vape Monkey on Union Street with!
Easily the best Blue Slush I've ever tried and I love Blue Slush!! Always have and always will...

Also I'll be posting another thread on questions about mixing and steeping ejuice too perfection;
What methods use people's recommend, steeping times and how effective Ultrasonic Cleaners are when it comes too steeping and shaking DIY ejuice.

So where can I find good ejuice concentrates at a good price and where can I find

1/ An amazzzzzing Blue Slush?

2/ Also cake/dessert flavours like the ones mentioned above?

3/ As well as anything funky fruity?

Thanks people's.

Last edited:
Chefs flavours. With 10% aaec
You may need a couple hours the amount of concentrates are so vast!
I cannot recommend as have different flavour tastes to yourself.

Chef's for one shots.

Forget lucemill, seriously. I think their rebottled big juice concentrates and mediocre at best.

Darkstar for pg/vg, cap, tfa, fa etc.
They also do a few one shots.

For blue slush try drip hacks or demon shots.

Chefs flavour blue slush is excellent imo, my other two vaping friends always ask for it as I make juices for all of us.

Another recommendation for mixshop, good selection of oneshots from Cotswold Vapour, Isle of Custard and others. Chef's Flavours have a huge range of concentrates, including oneshots and are also good in my experience.

Another recommendation for mixshop, good selection of oneshots from Cotswold Vapour, Isle of Custard and others. Chef's Flavours have a huge range of concentrates, including oneshots and are also good in my experience.
Cotswold
Chefs flavours. With 10% aaec
You may need a couple hours the amount of concentrates are so vast!
I cannot recommend as have different flavour tastes to yourself.
Thanks for your reply.
Sorry but what do you mean by "with 10% aaec"?...
I've been checking out Chefs Flavours, good selection but they seem quite pricey, or is that just the going rate for good/quality concentrates?....
Just that Lucemill is much cheaper, but I'm not blown away with any of their concentrates so far (maybe that's why their so cheap) and Driphacks.com are a bit more expensive than Lucemill but much cheaper than Chef's Flavours.
Do you know if Drip Hacks concentrates are any good?

Hey everyone.
Just as the title says.
I'm new too the whole DIY ejuice game and have been buying all my ejuice materials including concentrates from Lucemill.
Lucemill have excellent prices for DIY ejuice concentrates (especially with the bigger bottles) and all the extras you need such as Syringes and ejuice bottles as well as VG and PG.

Too be honest I've not been setting as much time aside as I really should be for mixing, experimenting and taking notes when making my DIY ejuice.
I make all my ejuice with one concentrate usually in 30ml bottle's (15% concentrate and at a VG80% PG20% ratio) then give it a whisk with a battery powered latte whisker, let it breath a wee tiny bit then lid on and leave it in a cool dark place for 3 day's too a week, too whenever I get round too using the next bottle.

So far I've tried only Lucemill concentrates such as Blue Slush (hated it, too artificial tasting and more like strawberry)
Fruit Pastels (okay, but very overpowering in a unnatural cheep jelly sweetie way)
Wine Gums (not so bad, probably more more preferred of all the ones I've tried)
Apollo (Heisenberg style but very much like licorice, tastes yuck to me)
Still got my Bubble Gum Hubba Bubba and Black Slush too properly try and make my mind up about.

Like I said above, all my concentrates are from Lucemill, mainly because the cheap price and the fact that I can pick all the concentrates, VG, PG, Syringes, bottles etc in person in one go at their warehouse as I live in Glasgow.

Can anyone recommend really good ejuice concentrates at a good price from anywhere else?...

I use too like cake/dessert flavours then my taste buds moved too creams and coffees then on too fruiy/funky flavours now I'm veering back too cake/deserts such as peanut butter and caramel style flavours and also the more funky fruity flavours again.

(anyone remember Charlie's Chalk Dust "Drama Swirl" and Charlie's Chalk Dust "Sugar Knife"?)

That's the kind of cake/dessert flavours I like, but now my taste buds are starting too appreciate funky fruity flavours as well as the cake flavours.

So as the thread says, where too buy good ejuice concentrate at a good price?

I'm particularly/seriously after an excellent/amazing Blue Slush.

I seriously need an amazing Blue Slush!!!

Mikey from Glasgow= if your out there, your Blue Slush is killing it that your supplying Vape Monkey on Union Street with!
Easily the best Blue Slush I've ever tried and I love Blue Slush!! Always have and always will...

Also I'll be posting another thread on questions about mixing and steeping ejuice too perfection;
What methods use people's recommend, steeping times and how effective Ultrasonic Cleaners are when it comes too steeping and shaking DIY ejuice.

So where can I find good ejuice concentrates at a good price and where can I find

1/ An amazzzzzing Blue Slush?

2/ Also cake/dessert flavours like the ones mentioned above?

3/ As well as anything funky fruity?

Thanks people's.

Hi, chefs flavours adding aaec is the coupon code you can apply at checkout for 10% off total order. Sorry for being unclear.

Cotswold

Thanks for your reply.
Sorry but what do you mean by "with 10% aaec"?...
I've been checking out Chefs Flavours, good selection but they seem quite pricey, or is that just the going rate for good/quality concentrates?....
Just that Lucemill is much cheaper, but I'm not blown away with any of their concentrates so far (maybe that's why their so cheap) and Driphacks.com are a bit more expensive than Lucemill but much cheaper than Chef's Flavours.
Do you know if Drip Hacks concentrates are any good?
Thanks for your reply.
Cotswold Vapour don't offer concentrates from what I can see?...
Isle of Custard looks okay but their concentrates seem too have too be mixed at a slightly higher percentage than other concentrate suppliers making the prices of their concentrates not so cost efficient in my opinion, or maybe I'm missing something?...
Excuse my ignorance if I'm wrong, I'm pretty new and inexperienced too the whole DIY ejuice mixing game.

Back
Top Bottom