What's new

Where too buy good ejuice concentrate at a good price? (particularly a banging Blue Slush)

Hi, chefs flavours adding aaec is the coupon code you can apply at checkout for 10% off total order. Sorry for being unclear.
Gotcha. Thanks for the shout! What do you personally recommend from Chefs Flavours and if you can be bothered can you give me a wee tip or run down on how too get that mix good in your experience.
Ratio, steeping times and anything else.
Thank you.

Cotswold

Thanks for your reply.
Sorry but what do you mean by "with 10% aaec"?...
I've been checking out Chefs Flavours, good selection but they seem quite pricey, or is that just the going rate for good/quality concentrates?....
Just that Lucemill is much cheaper, but I'm not blown away with any of their concentrates so far (maybe that's why their so cheap) and Driphacks.com are a bit more expensive than Lucemill but much cheaper than Chef's Flavours.
Do you know if Drip Hacks concentrates are any good?
10% aaec is 10% discount using code aaec

dalm, ninjad.

Cotswold

Thanks for your reply.
Sorry but what do you mean by "with 10% aaec"?...
I've been checking out Chefs Flavours, good selection but they seem quite pricey, or is that just the going rate for good/quality concentrates?....
Just that Lucemill is much cheaper, but I'm not blown away with any of their concentrates so far (maybe that's why their so cheap) and Driphacks.com are a bit more expensive than Lucemill but much cheaper than Chef's Flavours.
Do you know if Drip Hacks concentrates are any good?

Stick to the fruit flavours from drip hacks particularly the cryo range, anything cake, custard or with cream ive tried from them hasn't been great in my opinion.... one even went down the sink.

Also try boss shots from cloudy dreams... massive variety of juices and you can buy a 30ml ready mixed sample to try before you commit to a big batch!! I've tried quite a few now.
Twister lolly type 7.5/10
Boss reserve 9/10
Pancake monster 8/10
Muffin man 3/10 (too harsh)
Orange one (can't remember the name) 5/10 bit bland.

Also unimilk from chefs is the one juice I would never let myself run dry of.... my all time favourite one shot.

Chef's for one shots.

Forget lucemill, seriously. I think their rebottled big juice concentrates and mediocre at best.

Darkstar for pg/vg, cap, tfa, fa etc.
They also do a few one shots.

For blue slush try drip hacks or demon shots.
Thank you for your reply.
I'll start seriously looking in too Chefs Flavours.
Yeah I seen some big bottles of Big Juice Co liquid being decanted in too smaller bottles in the Lucemill warehouse with my own eye's.
I don't think all their concentrates are bought from Big Juice but some definitely are.
So far I'm not terribly impressed with the quality of their concentrates as I've bought a few from them and none are quite grabbing me, but I am new too DIY ejuice mixing so maybe I'm not letting them steep long enough etc or maybe I'm just giving Lucemill the benefit of the doubt!
As for all the other products, VG, PG, Plastic ejuice bottles etc I'm quite happy too still buy from Lucemill as their cheep and I can pick up in person at their warehouse.
Still too check out Demon Shots and Dark Star for one shots.
Drip Hacks website looks really good with a interesting selection of Oneshot concentrates that seem really well priced.
Is the quality their with Drip Hacks can you tell me and also can you vouch for their Blue Slush?
It looks good from what I have read and I fancy trying adding something extra for that icey kick.

IMG_2284.PNG
Go to mixshop have Cotswold vapour concentrates. The BLND stuff is likely good too, plumeblu make good stuff and these are theirs. Remember discount codes are available.
Honestly, you get what you pay for. £10 for a 30ml concentrate, even mixed at 25%, is pretty cheap if it's good. You generally get 120-150ml of juice, and VG/pg is cheap. Even with nic shots it's not that expensive compared to premium.
The above could be done for less than £15.

Stick to the fruit flavours from drip hacks particularly the cryo range, anything cake, custard or with cream ive tried from them hasn't been great in my opinion.... one even went down the sink.

Also try boss shots from cloudy dreams... massive variety of juices and you can buy a 30ml ready mixed sample to try before you commit to a big batch!! I've tried quite a few now.
Twister lolly type 7.5/10
Boss reserve 9/10
Pancake monster 8/10
Muffin man 3/10 (too harsh)
Orange one (can't remember the name) 5/10 bit bland.

Also unimilk from chefs is the one juice I would never let myself run dry of.... my all time favourite one shot.
Good shout on all your recommendations and the heads up ;)
I'll definitely be checking in too all that.
Do you know if Drip Hacks Blue Slush is any good?.
I'm after an amazing Blue Slush (maybe Drip Hacks has it?) and also some cake/caramel/peanut butter type concentrates from elsewhere.
Thanks again ;)

Good shout on all your recommendations and the heads up ;)
I'll definitely be checking in too all that.
Do you know if Drip Hacks Blue Slush is any good?.
I'm after an amazing Blue Slush (maybe Drip Hacks has it?) and also some cake/caramel/peanut butter type concentrates from elsewhere.
Thanks again ;)

Never tried the blue slush mate sorry.... got no idea if any good or not

Never tried the blue slush mate sorry.... got no idea if any good or not
Koolkool. Cheers mate for the previous post's. Blue Slush is probably one of my favourites. Started loving Custards then cakes/dessert flavours, hated fruit flavours then my taste buds eventually turned around too fruit flavours and now I'm back too cake/dessert flavours but I still love Blue Slush. I've tried a few Blue Slush pre made ejuices from independent vendor's.
Some good some bad and one amazing (shouts out again too Mikey that's supplying Vapour Monkey with his own made Blue Slush) Personally I love a GOOD Blue Slush and need too find the concentrate too make my own.
If you've never tried Blue Slush mate I suggest you definitely should!
Maybe in the future if you do we can share some ideas and take over the world!!!

Back
Top Bottom