What's new

Which dual coil rta ?

1517049812088.jpeg
1517049848951.jpeg

That's it on my revenger mod ... It doesn't feel or look cheap .. the only Dodgy bit is the lion motive , lol . It more or less a design rip off of the smm serpent only with two coils .. same size ect .

That's it on my revenger mod ... It doesn't feel or look cheap .. the only Dodgy bit is the lion motive , lol . It more or less a design rip off of the smm serpent only with two coils .. same size ect .

Thanks for the pics. The vendor I was checking out must have just used a bad quality image. The tank atually looks very nice as does the finish. And I like the lion imprint.

Separate question, why gearbest over fasttech? Tank looks cracking by the way

For when you add to your collection which will grow all on its own!

Vandy vape Kylin - awesome, love it
Azeroth - awesome
Aromamizer plus - huge! Need a mod that can take a 30mm atty or else the dreaded over hang. The supreme v2 is a normal sized awesome tank too....
Vandy vape triple - awesome

My go to 2 out of those would defo be the kylin and the aromamizer (maybe the supreme over the plus although both are cracking)
Heard lots of good things about lots of dual coil rtas recently. I believe @Mitz has already mentioned them...

Then of course there the Crius 2 dual due out soon..........

I have a Kylin and an Ammit (long story), really difficult to chose between the two. The Ammit is cheaper and somehow built better, some bits of the Kylin feel positively "tinny" by comparison, but the Kylin has very marginally better flavour, thanks to the shorter chimney. The Ammit (without extension) holds more juice, though.

By the way, my Kylin was leaking a bit from the bottom when I first started using it: unscrewing the pin then tightening the screw behind it and screwing back the pin properly stopped the leak. As well as only rotating the JFC in a clockwise direction. The Ammit never leaked (yay!) and the JFC has a stop anyway.

Back
Top Bottom