What's new

Who's had it, how was it, and how are you?

from my experience i had covid took ivermectin for 4 days and was fine after 4 days. i'm not vaccinated. my symptoms were fever, feeling freezing cold even when sitting in a hot bath. no cough.
about 10 people i know had the vaccines and they're fucked, my dad included who within 6 months of the jab had cancer, heart failure and collapsed and spewed up about a gallon of blood which was full of coffee grinds (micro blood clots) and huge blood clots, even the paramedics were stunned.
imo the jabs are poison!

from my experience i had covid took ivermectin for 4 days and was fine after 4 days. i'm not vaccinated. my symptoms were fever, feeling freezing cold even when sitting in a hot bath. no cough.
about 10 people i know had the vaccines and they're fucked, my dad included who within 6 months of the jab had cancer, heart failure and collapsed and spewed up about a gallon of blood which was full of coffee grinds (micro blood clots) and huge blood clots, even the paramedics were stunned.
imo the jabs are poison!
My dad had the Covid vaccine, and he won £200 on the horses a few weeks later.

I thought I had it the other week, but it wasn't.... there's a really nasty flu going around though, in some ways it was worse than when I Covid19. Really sore throat, my daughter completely lost her voice, felt completely drained.

Back
Top Bottom