What's new

Woman asked to share baby's symptoms to raise awareness

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1377299/coronavirus-new-strain-children-symptoms
Might be some truth in this ?
upload_2021-1-7_15-29-54.png

I was speaking to a pub manager the other day and she said her husband, his parents, and their 2 year old had covid but even though she continued to share a bed with her hubby and carried on as normal she never caught it.
She had 3 tests in the end because her husband's employer insisted the whole family was clear before he returned to work and all three tests were negative.

I was speaking to a pub manager the other day and she said her husband, his parents, and their 2 year old had covid but even though she continued to share a bed with her hubby and carried on as normal she never caught it.
She had 3 tests in the end because her husband's employer insisted the whole family was clear before he returned to work and all three tests were negative.

I am sure it is possible.
Have heard of a couple of similar things I my local area.

It may just be that some people (probably very few) have a natural immunity.

a close relative of mine works in a hospital and told me this seems to be quite common, a few of the nurses she knows who’ve had it haven’t passed it on to others in close proximity, even one who wasn’t really able to isolate at home and was still sleeping in the same bed as her partner. he didn’t catch it.

Back
Top Bottom