What's new

Wotofo Bravo flavour

John68

Postman
Hi people,
Got the above, appear to have now got the wicking right
I am a bit disappointed with the flavour I am getting, everyone raves about this giving good flavours etc
Have tried different juices, 50/50, 70/30 mixes
Have tried various watts settings,tried up to 40watts but haven’t gone any higher
IMG_6825.jpeg

Any advice greatly appreciated

0.13 ohms....40 watts seems a tad low. Try between 60 watts and 80 watts. You should notice an increase in flavour. It's been a while since I had a bravo but from memory the flavour was pretty good.

Have you tried reducing the airflow slightly? I get the best flavour (blotto max-dual coil-o.2 ohm) when the airflow is just slightly restricted and I can hear a crackle from the atty, usually about 55 watts.
At 40 watts the air could be cooling the coils before they get to optimum temperature.

.13 ohms seems to be to low up your watts by 10 each time until you are getting a bit better performance out of it as 40w is a bit low. If you close your airflow over too, if you’re going to vape at a lower wattage as long as you’re not flooding the coil
Let us know how you get on

Vape at anything from 50-70 watts i reckon, plus get the coils closer to the airflow - if there's no improvement from the extra wattage

Hello all,
Tried what you have suggested, it’s a lot better
Many thanks to you all

Back
Top Bottom