What's new

mixing rate

Exactly the reason why I couldn't answer it. Brain ache just reading your replies lol

Oh dear, taking into account the extra flavour which will be PG based and the extra nic then @Ment figures are looking pretty good lol.

I've reached overload.....not bad for a Friday night.

No I was wrong. You would need to add 400ml of extra Vg to your already 600ml of 50/50 to make it 30PG/70VG which would give you 1000ml. This doesnt take into account the flavour or nic so some of the 400ml would have to be nice and flavour.

My bloody head hurts lol.
lol i was busy all day trying to find out and every time i get a different number ;0 that is why I'm asking ;)
thanks i will try it out on one of the bottles

thanks for ur answer are u sure of that because when i try it to calculate it it i got like 200ml

No I was wrong. You would need to add 400ml of extra Vg to your already 600ml of 50/50 to make it 30PG/70VG which would give you 1000ml. This doesnt take into account the flavour or nic so some of the 400ml would have to be nice and flavour.

My bloody head hurts lol.

Your original quantities made the calculation very simple - you have 300ml of PG, which means you need to make the total up to 1000ml to get 70/30 or 700/300.

Then it was just a matter of factoring in the extra flavour and nic.

lol i was busy all day trying to find out and every time i get a different number ;0 that is why I'm asking ;)
thanks i will try it out on one of the bottles
I can believe it. I worked it out in my head on paper which was my first answer which I then come at it from another way with the first answer and it didnt work out.

Second answer right but didnt factor in the extra flavouring which is probably PG and the extra nic and after using my eliquid calculator it works out as @Ment said.

Now I know why I never reply on pen and paper lol.

You need to add another 30ml of flavouring, 30ml PG and 540ml VG, making 1200ml altogether.

Edit: Assuming you're going for 3mg nic, 100ml of the PG/VG needs to be nic shots.
thanks again but im lost now :) yes im useing 3mg nic

so how much shoud i add please :0

Your original quantities made the calculation very simple - you have 300ml of PG, which means you need to make the total up to 1000ml to get 70/30 or 700/300.

Then it was just a matter of factoring in the extra flavour and nic.
oh that is easy thanks for the explain :2thumbsup:

I'm guessing because you 600ml uve already made is 3mg nic then to make your extra 600ml you would need to add 100ml of 18mg nic to to give you 1200ml in total at 3mg nic strength. Dont forget this 100ml of nic needs to come out of the 600ml extra base.
Of course I could be talking rubbish so I will now bow down to @Ment input as I'm struggling .

I'm guessing because you 600ml uve already made is 3mg nic then to make your extra 600ml you would need to add 100ml of 18mg nic to to give you 1200ml in total at 3mg nic strength. Dont forget this 100ml of nic needs to come out of the 600ml extra base.
Of course I could be talking rubbish so I will now bow down to @Ment input as I'm struggling .
i was struggling too before i saw the idea of @Ment to make it 1000ml because i hate math i make it easy to myself so when i make my mixing i put 600ml of the base and 9 nic bottles and 1 bottle of flavor so acutely my mixing is 720ml .so after the idea of @Ment i will add 400ml of the vg so it will be 30/70 and than i will add 20ml of the flavor for the new 400ml vg and 6nic so at the end i will have 1000ml of base of 30/70 +80ml of flavor and nic so at the end will be 1080
i gusse that will be it
i hope lol

Back
Top Bottom