What's new

Wrap your own coils

Just a little bump to recommend these to anyone on the fence. I got some 28/40s and they're performing brilliantly. 5 wraps at about 3.7mm ID on my Blaze Solo and it's the best flavour I've had from it so far. On par with other high quality coils I've tried but at a better price. Great service and value for money. :)
Bit cryptic ...but these coils could actually be the same coils that you pay an arm and a leg for from another (premium coil builder)
I'm saying no more

I’ve been so busy, I haven’t had time to sit and wrap, properly. And I’m not rushing these wire shots.

Bit cryptic ...but these coils could actually be the same coils that you pay an arm and a leg for from another (premium coil builder)
I'm saying no more
Any chance you can build some with Kanthal? @Reggiec
So sorry @Genghis Fogs but I don’t have any Kanthal wire in stock. I only stock Ni80 as it’s the most popular.

I can’t afford to buy different types of wire at the prices I charge. The amount of wire I go through to make a pair is unbelievable especially for the Staggered and Fusing. So I just stick with Ni80.

Here’s my receipts of the wire that I’ve ordered over the last couple of months just to give you’s an idea what I am talking about.
A0B81A44-3564-4F37-9EE7-5BE52A9781BD.png

I hope you're making decent money on them @Reggiec
I like a bargain but I wouldn't want a community creator such as yourself to be loosing money

I hope you're making decent money on them @Reggiec
I like a bargain but I wouldn't want a community creator such as yourself to be loosing money
I make very little @Phrasing, the fastest time I can make a pair of TSFC in is about 1 hour 15 minutes. So I make under £4 an hour lol. But it’s not all about money I just like to see folks happy. As long as it doesn’t cost me and keeps the Crocodile happy I’m okay.

I do it cause I enjoy doing it, and it helps others fellow vapers out like yourself, giving you new experiences. And not costing a fortune. Also love to get good feedback which makes it worth while :2thumbsup::bananamonkey:

Back
Top Bottom