What's new

x2 YFTK ESG Skyline Shorty RTAs

MetalVape90

Achiever
Got 2 YFTK ESG Skyline Shorty RTAs sitting around doing nothing and completely unused that I picked up for £25 each.

Looking to get £15 each (postage is already in that asking price) since they’re unused. The O-rings will need a little VG on them to loosen them up cause the O-rings are quite tight. It does have spares as well as airflow inserts and a tool to remove the air flow inserts.

If you don’t like the glass that comes with it or you wish to increase the capacity of the RTA from 2ml to 3ml and some change the glass size you need is 20mm (height) x 22mm (width).

IMG_9391.jpeg

Last edited:
To those looking, the Shorty really is a Flavour Monster!!! OK so needs more refilling, but I always found the Shorty to be the best flavour producer of the range. :2thumbsup:

To those looking, the Shorty really is a Flavour Monster!!! OK so needs more refilling, but I always found the Shorty to be the best flavour producer of the range. :2thumbsup:
You can get away with a bubble glass on there to increase the capacity. I’ve listed the size you need for it to work lol

Back
Top Bottom