What's new

Xeta Vs krma

jj87

Postman
I've been hovering over the buy button on a krma, but I have the xeta and would like to know peoples opinion on the krma against the xeta?? I.e. flavour, etc. I will add that I normally vape mtl, so any feedback on that would also be appreciated

2 different animals Jamie :)
The KRMA has a slightly tighter draw compared to the Xeta, but a few of us are feeling that whilst it is a very smooth affair and definitely superb........ It isn’t quite as good on flavour.
Where it does win and hands down.... is the lack of condensation and the lack of dry hits. The juice capacity is greatly increased with the KRMA too.

If I were to lose either, I ‘ replace the Xeta first :)

If your already hovering over the buy button then go for it, can’t see you not liking it, only had my KRMA 2 days but first impressions are very good, machining is perfect, all tolerances are good, easy to build, super smooth draw and flavour I’d say is equal to the xeta in my opinion...
For me it’s knocked the xeta off top spot and my new favourite....

I'm out. If it's tighter than the Xeta, then it's a no from me.
I already think that the Xeta is tighter than a Vapeshell, (by a good bit), but it wins on flavour and lack of condensation.
I'll pass on another £100.00 ornament that I'll end up cursing.

2 different animals Jamie :)
The KRMA has a slightly tighter draw compared to the Xeta, but a few of us are feeling that whilst it is a very smooth affair and definitely superb........ It isn’t quite as good on flavour.
Where it does win and hands down.... is the lack of condensation and the lack of dry hits. The juice capacity is greatly increased with the KRMA too.

If I were to lose either, I ‘ replace the Xeta first :)

I'm a MTL vaper mate. Can the krma go to a nice tight MTL vape?

Hi Ya @Mike 23 ;)
Yes it can..... There are various different sized restrictors that fit in the under coil air hole on the deck and this allows you to tailor the draw to your desired range. :)

Hi Ya @Mike 23 ;)
Yes it can..... There are various different sized restrictors that fit in the under coil air hole on the deck and this allows you to tailor the draw to your desired range. :)
Thanks @Rob exactly what I wanted to hear. Have been after an rba for my BBS that I would enjoy for a while.

I'm a MTL vaper mate. Can the krma go to a nice tight MTL vape?
Unfortunately I don’t mtl so can’t comment how good it would be but to give you any idea of measurements, the smallest airflow resistor that comes with the KRMA is 1mm...
I image the draw with it would be super tight...

@gravystain :) I run mine without restriction and like what it does, but I know of several users who do have restrictors in place and all are reporting favourably :)

Back
Top Bottom