What's new

Youde goblin

markmark

Postman
I am looking for an extra tank for my ego one and coolfire 4 and the house goblin mini looks spot on but is it easy enough for a begginer to build and use also what are peoples views on this tank

I am looking for an extra tank for my ego one and coolfire 4 and the house goblin mini looks spot on but is it easy enough for a begginer to build and use also what are peoples views on this tank
small deck and finicky to wick but get it right and its nice V2 is topfill so easier . As a beginner i might suggest a crius or griffin tbh

Hmm.. Goblin Mini can be a pain tbh mate. Great little tank, but it's known to piss a fair few people off. If you have patience, then I say go ahead and grab one! Once you get the wicking method down, you'll be golden!

Gobling Mini Wicking By Pictures

I can't speak about the V2 that's just come out. But it is a tight space to work in. If you are a beginner, it'll soon cure that. 3 or 4 builds you'll either have nailed it or want to sell it. I think wicking it is harder than making coils. But that will come with a few builds. The rewards in flavour and size will make you persevere...

I love my goblin mini. Is my 1st rebuildable and didnt find that part hard but wicking can be a pita at times causing it to leak if not right,
But i think i have got the hang of it and love it, use it all day everyday, get the odd leak, seems to be when i let the tank go to nearly empty

I have a jig to make the coils so that's OK I might watch a few vids to see how hard it is haha

I have 4 Goblin Mini's and I love them, the flavour is great and although it is a small deck to work on with a bit of patience and a lot of frustration it's brill. Have to say I have never had a problem with leaking, beginners luck I guess!

I had a goblin mini once, it's now leaking to it's hearts content at the bottom of the sea!

Back
Top Bottom