What's new

Innokin endura t22

John68

Postman
Hi people
Happy new year to you when it comes along
Bought myself the above for Xmas, just opened it to give it a try, these are totally new to me, just want it as a small handy vape.
It has a T18 pro tank
I primed the coil before I put it then filled and let it rest for about 30 mins
I noticed juice coming from around the 510 connection, dried it left, put it back on and vaped , unscrewed it, juice again all over the top of the mod.
Also when vaping, looking through the glass on the tank it’s cloudy and full of what appears to vape cloud.
FullSizeRender.jpeg

I did notice an o ring inside tank but nothing on the stock coil
I am using 50 / 50 juice
Any help really welcome, I am a bit disappointed

Is the coil seated correctly?
iirc, those coils have a pair of “flats” that allow the coil to seat correctly. If the flats on the coil aren’t lined up with the corresponding flats on the tank, it won’t seal.

Hello
Here’s a pic
Maybe it’s a duff coil it’s the one that came with it, lots of gurgling and doesn’t seem to have any airflow either
Many thanks
IMG_9101.jpeg
IMG_9090.jpeg
IMG_9091.jpeg

The airflow on T18/T20/T22 type tanks goes through the 510 thread which is on the coil itself.... the tank is designed to be used on old school mods using 510s that have cutouts going from the centre to the edge of the 510 plate so air can get to the 510 thread.

i used to use my old Innokin T18 tank when driving because everything else I had was cloudy cloudchuck high powered DL tanks but none of my mods were old enough to have old school 510 plates with grooves to allow the air to get into the 510. if you unscrew the tank by about half a turn you will probably find the airflow returns as you will create a slight gap between the tank and 510 plate - the tiniest gap will do the trick, but the tank may wobble a bit - but no worse than a Taifun GTR tank lol.

i think the reason your coil is gurgly is because because after priming it a bit of juice got into the tiny holes in the coil's 510 thread. to clear it just unscrew the tank - stick the drip tip in your mouth and blow it through - wrapping a tissue around it avoids splattering your clothes. If you've flooded it completely just turn it upside down and rest it on the drip tip on a piece of tissue and the excess juice will pour out after a minute or so.

Thanks, that’s a great help, I’ve never had an atty like this before
Happy new year to you

Is the coil seated correctly?
iirc, those coils have a pair of “flats” that allow the coil to seat correctly. If the flats on the coil aren’t lined up with the corresponding flats on the tank, it won’t seal.
Many thanks
Happy new year

The airflow on T18/T20/T22 type tanks goes through the 510 thread which is on the coil itself.... the tank is designed to be used on old school mods using 510s that have cutouts going from the centre to the edge of the 510 plate so air can get to the 510 thread.

i used to use my old Innokin T18 tank when driving because everything else I had was cloudy cloudchuck high powered DL tanks but none of my mods were old enough to have old school 510 plates with grooves to allow the air to get into the 510. if you unscrew the tank by about half a turn you will probably find the airflow returns as you will create a slight gap between the tank and 510 plate - the tiniest gap will do the trick, but the tank may wobble a bit - but no worse than a Taifun GTR tank lol.

i think the reason your coil is gurgly is because because after priming it a bit of juice got into the tiny holes in the coil's 510 thread. to clear it just unscrew the tank - stick the drip tip in your mouth and blow it through - wrapping a tissue around it avoids splattering your clothes. If you've flooded it completely just turn it upside down and rest it on the drip tip on a piece of tissue and the excess juice will pour out after a minute or so.
Hello,
Just a quick note, the leaking, my fault.
I put the coil in but before doing so, I removed the plastic insert at the top, I thought it was for protection
Have put a new coil in, straight out of the wrapper, soft plastic piece in place, GREAT. No leaking whatsoever, well pleased
Thanks again for your help

Back
Top Bottom