What's new

your fav mtl and top mtl regardless of price/each.o's tastes

@alexzax03 why don’t you find yourself a chinese clone hussar? that holds 6ml and will probably cost about a tenner. then you can spend the rest on sweets.

@alexzax03 why don’t you find yourself a chinese clone hussar? that holds 6ml and will probably cost about a tenner. then you can spend the rest on sweets.
don't know. maybe i will, there are alot of tanks out there and each one has it's own atty pref. maybe i should do a poll

that might be a good idea. but what to include in it?
strictly mtl-flavour top reviewed and anyone can post something i missed but as long as it widely spread and ppl love it, i'd really love a yt reviewer with tons of atomizers and doesn't weasel out when it comes to point a best of each year mtl flavour atty, put aside marketing and sponsorship but i guess that's not gonna happen ever.

if i watch the reviews, each site has it's own top and nothing to back it up. what is on one site nr 10 it's on another nr 1. that's a bummer

also, don't wanna wreck someone's bussiness cause of a top poll.. but honestly, we see it in pc components, it's something it can be tested, but we don't have a machine to tell us what's best flavour mtl.

Back
Top Bottom